The sun is shining come on get happy

Well Well Well.

What a long time waited eh? It was absolute bliis being able to walk out fo work today on my lunch and actually not have to take my coat. How wonderful for it to feel a little bit like spring with the sunshine. Woop Woop Woop

:banana::banana::banana:

:clap::clap::clap:

:wow::wow:

Been through Buxton and Castleton today absolutely heaving with folk enjoying the weather.

wow excellent. I can only imagine just how nice it would have been being stuck at work all day. Still I managed to soak up a little of that glorious hot stuff

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

:P:P:P

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

well well well.

What a long time waited eh? It was absolute bliis being able to walk out fo work today on my lunch and actually not have to take my coat. How wonderful for it to feel a little bit like spring with the sunshine. Woop woop woop

:banana::banana::banana:

:clap::clap:

:wow::wow:

:banana:.......

Spring when a young man's thoughts turn to swing tips wagglers swim feeders and hair rigs.

Sunshine can cause skin cancer. Much better to wear a parka all year round for protection from the harmful wrays.

get it will u can rain next week