Kumquat Mae - Vegetarian Food - It's back!

Nicky has asked me to let you all know that her Vegetarian restaurant KUMQUAT MAE now has a Facebook group:

"Kumquat Mae and Friends Presents.....!"

Please join it and tell your friends. Future events are planned. Search this site for the many positive comments about this Sheffield vegetarian restaurant.

The Bohemian will be quaking in their boots!

Expect 100% more spamming by BOHEMIAN any day now...

Where is it now, then?

Excellent news. Couldn't find the fb group though. Will it be in the same place?

Oooh I don't know. Sheffield's a big enough place (with a dearth of vegetarian restaurants).

Oooh I don't know. Sheffield's a big enough place (with a dearth of vegetarian restaurants).

It's one-off events at different venues for customers who miss the place - there seems to be lots on the Forum. Nothing to fear for other restaurants. Please join the Facebook group and let others who may be interested know.

It's one-off events at different venues for customers who miss the place - there seems to be lots on the Forum. Nothing to fear for other restaurants. Please join the Facebook group and let others who may be interested know.

this sounds great! :D

we had some super SF foodie meets at the old restaurant so it would be lovely to have the fantastic standard of food and try different venues.

heres the link if anybody is struggling to find it.

x

I love the Bohemian

I'll have to say that I wouldn't go to Kumquat Mae because of the stupid pretentious name it has. They should rename it if they want to appeal more widely.

I'll have to say that I wouldn't go to Kumquat Mae because of the stupid pretentious name it has. They should rename it if they want to appeal more widely.

Really? That's a bit short-sighted.