Fancy organizing a fun dog show?

Hi I am looking for a fun dog show to take my dogs for fun, not really intrested in something serious as my dogs are a bit mental lol, anyone fancy trying to organize one in Sheffield? it would be a great day out for dogs and the family, especialy now the sun is coming out!

There is and will be more information coming out soon about fun dog shows which are mainly held between Spring and Autumn. Be patient and you will have many to choose from.;)

have a dig about in some of the older threads (use the search facility) and you should find the ones that crop up every year. Contact details don't usually change, and dates tend to be around the same time

it won't be long before threads start appearing with full details for this year

have a dig about in some of the older threads (use the search facility) and you should find the ones that crop up every year. Contact details don't usually change, and dates tend to be around the same time

it won't be long before threads start appearing with full details for this year

Yes soon there will be more shows starting up...I am also going to re-stick the pet group diary soon for just such things ;)

I know its ages away, but i'll be doing Thornberrys' in early September. there will be one at Harhill in July too, cos they've asked me to do that too ! might start renting myself out !!!

Hi I am looking for a fun dog show to take my dogs for fun, not really intrested in something serious as my dogs are a bit mental lol, anyone fancy trying to organize one in Sheffield? it would be a great day out for dogs and the family, especialy now the sun is coming out!

Try http://www.midhopegala.co.uk - its a really good day out (get a fancy dress for your dog)

l love the time of the year when the fun dog shows start :) It's nice to take D and last year he won a prize for the best rescue dog :). He seems to enjoy all the fuss :lol:

Rain Rescue will be having one at the rising sun beer festival very soon be there or be square!!!!

There's one in Edale on the 13th June, we'll be at that one but yes there are usually plenty through the Summer and early Autumn :)

Just to expand on Spotties post about the Rising Sun Beer Festival.

The festival is over 8th - 11th July - with the show being on the Sunday 11th between 2 and 4 I think is the time.

Hope to see lots of people there

Its just a real fun show with a few friendly classes that Spottie is organising for us.

Hi All,

We are having a pets corner at the High Green Fun day on Sat 3rd July, which is growing fast. If any of you lovely people would like to organize a mini Dog show to take place at this event, we'd be happy to get together to sport this with you and add it to posters and media coverage or Just bring your Poochies on the day, there will be treats for pets!

Pm me for further details

MM xx

We have a venue and agility equipment, a kitchen and a shop (just off junction one M18)( all available the first weekend in July if anyone is interested? We could do a pay on the day agility session as well as have a companion dog show - all of which I am happy to judge.

Edited by twibstix
M18 M18 not M1