Anyone think there will be a avatar 2?

watched that avatar other day think its brill :hihi:

watched that avatar other day think its brill :hihi:

I dont think an Avatar 2 would work somehow. Mind you we said that about Star Wars didnt we ? :)

well he is not part of the avatar now he na'vi part of them so carnt wait to c them

I couldn’t imagine what the storyline would be about...hmm let me guess they have a baby so there will be mini blue creatures running about....hilarious. I admit the effects and graphics were incredible but as far as the rest goes Avatar was hopelessly OVERRATED...for the sake of sanity I hope that Avatar remains a one hit wonder.

http://www.postalgold.info/

Edited by brokengold

I enjoyed the first one we had a great time watching it well worth it, I would defo see the next one

Oh yes,,any film that does as well as avatar will have a sequel.Except on the odd occasion where its not possible,like errrrrr,, Titatnic.. .The directors still trying to figure out how to make a Titanic 2 lol.

I haven't seen the film in it's entirety, but the question I would ask everyone raving about it is this...

Would you still enjoy the film and/or story if there were no special effects or CGI?

If there were no effects, I doubt if it would have been noticed.

I just get the impression it's a style over substance film, which without the technology, would be nothing.

It may look great, but that alone does not a good film make.

I haven't seen the film in it's entirety, but the question I would ask everyone raving about it is this...

Would you still enjoy the film and/or story if there were no special effects or CGI?

If there were no effects, I doubt if it would have been noticed.

I just get the impression it's a style over substance film, which without the technology, would be nothing.

It may look great, but that alone does not a good film make.

I agree in part with here... the story line wasn't great

However the visuals are simply stunning and no Avatar wouldn't have been noticed without the special effects but that to me is the whole point of it. It was made to be a groundbreaking visual film and to me it achieved it superbly! There could be no na'vi or Pandora without the superb visuals.

I for one can't wait for the sequels!

no dout. this is their bread

Metric is best selling artist

Edited by rodina