Protein Bars in bulk

Any body know where i could buy high protein snack bars in bulk from?

Anywhere that sells stuff in Bulk.. Costco/Macro etc.

Not sure about Bulk but theres a new stall in Crystal Peaks market that sells fitness food,drinks etc. might wanna check it out

Wonder if you could make your own????....would be intresting to know..

Wonder if you could make your own????....would be intresting to know..

Cook some chicken, put it through a processor, mash it into a rectangle, dip in chocolate or yoghurt and chill for 4 hours. :cool:

I just buy the odd bar when required from holland and barrett, cnp brand do the trick if your in need,they're about £1.15, but if you buy when they have a buy one get one half price thing on you basically get them for 86p each, probably cheaper than most bulk buys anyway or see http://www.dolphinfitness.co.uk/en/cnp-pro-flapjack-bars/2225

I wouldn't rely on these though,remember they're a supplement to good diet not a substitute

Cook some chicken, put it through a processor, mash it into a rectangle, dip in chocolate or yoghurt and chill for 4 hours. :cool:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

ide try the store at peaks market geezer who sells loads o protiene stuff there pretty sure he seels bars aswell

Will have a look at peaks this weekend - didn't realise there was a stall there. There is one at the bottom of the moore too.

My protein is ok but expensive compared to what you can get from local, small shops - cheers