New beta forum classifieds!!

There should be ways (even if it means a bit of an edit of index.php).

This is Sheffield forum, therefore the focus is quite rightly focused on forums that are related to Sheffield. Those which are general forums, and covered elsewhere on dedicated forums (for example DigitalSpy is a great mainstream alternative to our own Entertainment forum), are therefore lower down. As a compromise there is now the ability to minimise the Marketplace, but we're not about to push it below people discussing last night's Eastenders or playing word games, sorry.

You can't move it, but you can click the Show/Hide Forums link above any block you want to minimise.

Thank you.

is there anyway we can have more than one photo on a for sale advert - as at the minute we can only sell items individually and only 8 a month

Edited by joanne5600

is there anyway we can have more than one photo on a for sale advert - as at the minute we can only sell items individually and only 8 a month

You could alway use photobucket and drop a link to the photos in the advert for each item.

I think the new S/F is absolute rubbish lets go back to the old format

can u edit an remove ur ads or do we have to leave them on untill it runs out

How many of you prefered the old style classified add section, to the new one. I prefered the old one becase it was split into different sections, each item a specific group, not all lumped together lke the new system. How many of you feel the same.

How many of you prefered the old style classified add section, to the new one. I prefered the old one becase it was split into different sections, each item a specific group, not all lumped together lke the new system. How many of you feel the same.

I've added your post to an existing discussion about the classifieds.

In the new system, when you go into "items for sale" or "items wanted", there is a drop-down menu at the top of the page. You can choose which category you'd like to view, for example "Motoring" from this list.

I've added your post to an existing discussion about the classifieds.

In the new system, when you go into "items for sale" or "items wanted", there is a drop-down menu at the top of the page. You can choose which category you'd like to view, for example "Motoring" from this list.

Thanks Andy, must say I missed that :loopy::loopy::loopy:

It gets a thumbs up from me although I think it would be better if The midle market place was at the bottom, is it possible to try that for a week and see what people think?

the problem i have is that i cannot find where i can view my current adverts as the last one