New beta forum classifieds!!

Ive just seen the new beta version of the forum classifieds section and im not liking it why have they changed it again the old style was much better just needed a little tweaking but there was no need for major drastic changes what do you think???:help:

i see the classifieds has gone back to the old style with people being able to post on the ad did we all forget how cack that was with idiots just price checking everything thats placed on there

and is that an admission that the new (now old) classifieds failed :hihi:

The new classifieds is part of a new Marketplace, which will eventually house a number of areas of the forum.

The form for the classifieds now includes an option for the OP of the ad to close their thread and restrict it to PM comments only.

I don't like this new-old style classifieds its Rubbish there was nothing wrong with the classifieds section just need a little tweaking but generally excellent you should have listened to what people wanted in the feedback section bring back the old style please

i have just been on to the classifieds section an noticed its changed an i just want to say its alot better esp the location bit on the ads so just wanted to say well done s/f an what does everyone else think about it because we cant all agree :hihi:

i see the classifieds has gone back to the old style with people being able to post on the ad

Look harder next time ;)

D'oh .. i used to like to click on All Ads .. then View Most Recent .. and see all of the ads in date/time order ... how can we do this with the new section .. ?

Just visit the forum, it's now default to all ads in date order :)

thats in each Sub-Forum .. where as before it showed ALL ADS ... now i have to look in For Sale ... Swaps ... and Wanted all seperate .. and i also see the reply boxes are back ... hope the MODS are ready and waiting for the abuse again like before ... Closing Threads was always an option before but was never used and sellers and buyers just got trolled .. spammed and abused .. :(

Col..

I didn't need to go to the forum, it came to me. It has added itself to the sub-forums that I see when I click "View New Posts". :wink:

Any chance of reversing that?