Washing machine problems

I have Indesit WD10 washing machine, i broke the handle off it and i have ordered a new handle kit which i have now got but i have no instructions as to how to fit the new handle together and i took it apart without taking any photos. I have got the door off but i just cant figure out which way it has to be fitted together, i have tried several ways but they all seem to be wrong. Preferably i want to avoid calling a plumber and fit it myself. Can anyone help? Thanks

Or does anyone have one of these and can take a photo of how the handle is fitted together, i know how everything fits together its just the spring, i cant figure out what position this needs to be in!

Hi,I'm trying to find an online manual

Just out of interest how much was the part?

And where are you?

I got it off ebay for about 3-4 pounds, its all brand new but i just cant figure out how it pieces together and ive looked everywhere online and its driving me insane now, im in Dore.

Well done, bargain!

I'd looked on espares

I'll reply if I find the answer

please help me before i go insane!! Just need some simple instructions, been trying for the last 3-4 hours

Daft question perhaps, but have you emailed the seller who sold it to you and asked him for fitting instructions?