Boiler keeps breaking down - why can't Kier fix it?

Gina

I never metioned that the fitter gets all this money...... there are some dam good blokes that work for kier i know a hell of a lot off them...... and as far as the servicing goes i sed besides the servicing.................. i have worked for 9 year in managment in soical housing and have been in more then 10,000 of sheffield homes property out of the 40 odd thousand they have so yes i have seen how good some people and how bad some people treat the housers. i was only compenting on how sheffield homes and kier opperate not the blokes that have to go out and cop for the rough end of the stick.

When the decent homes work started the 5 contractors there subcontractors where charging £4300 per heating system and the contractors charging over £5000 to sheffield homes FACT.....per system. the lads if a labour only subcontractor was getting £750 per fit FACT.

Did not wish to offend anyone just comenting on how the back companys i.e sheffield homes and keir opperate not the poor guy on the street trying to deal with these problems.

Try £450 per fit and you'll be some where near. and it was £4300 at first then dropped to £3000 towards the end then lads price dropped to £350.

Micky i am not going to get in to a cat fight with anyone but your talking from your own personal experience with one of the 5 partners as am i so dont tell me to try anything when i was the one sitting there in 2003 signing the payments for the Qs. and yes it has now dropped to £3000.

Someone somewhere is making lots of money,but people are still sat in there

homes with brokendown boilers ,something needs sorting out thats for sure.

PI PLUMBING & HEATING

ALL PLUMBING & GAS INSTALLATION,SERVICE,BREAKDOWN AND REPAIR

GAS SAFE REGISTERED AND FULLY INSURED

TEL:01142960561 MOB:07936743531

other MOB:07599352509

It is a shame when you take a look at Rotherham council.. Who are the opposite of Sheffield. You don't see any road signs up inviting people to call in Sheffield. They are totally different.