2010 Half Marathon (megathread)

Hi,

I'm looking for three places in the Sheffield Half Marathon, can anyone help me please?

Hi I am still also looking for a race swap, if anyone else has decided not to run please could I have your number, I am happy to refund the race fee.Please e-mail me at [email protected]

Evening all.

I too was late with the application for the half. It's like running's getting popular or something!

As above, would be grateful to take up a place going spare, obviously happy to refund all fees etc.

My e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks all

JR

Howdy people

Wow - sounds like the Sheffield Half Marathon is really gaining popularity! (and rightly so - what a fab event!). Have run the last 4 years...and was hoping to make it 5! Absolutely gutted to find that places have sold out (oh no!)

If anyone has an entry they would be wishing to sell, then please please contact me. Am of course more than happy to refund entry costs (or pay the going rate!?) and sort out of all the administration etc. Feel free to message me on this forum or email [email protected]

Thankyou so much!

Hi - my partner and i both registered but now have to be away for the race weekend and so can not take part. Happy to swap our entries for refund of the £20 each entry fee. If anyone wants these 2 places, please email me direct at [email protected]

Hi

I also have a place for the sheffield half marathon but unfortunately I'm no longer able to take part. I would like to swap my race number with someone if they would be willing to also refund my race fee, and can do this using the official form etc. Anyone who is looking for a last minute place please email directly to [email protected],

Thanks, Leanne

Me and my running partner are no longer taking part in the half so we have two race numbers to swap. The race fees were £22 for each number. please pm me if interested.

Thanks

Jayne

Me and my running partner are no longer taking part in the half so we have two race numbers to swap. The race fees were £22 for each number. please pm me if interested.

Thanks

Jayne

Hi Jayne if you still have a race number available please e-mail me at steve.arthurs@ sky .com thanks.:help:;)

Hi Jayne if you still have a race number available please e-mail me at steve.arthurs@ sky .com thanks.:help:;)

Both numbers have now been spoken for. I've emailed you steve.

Jayne

Hi All

Having done the half marathon back in 2004 I thought I try again after 6 years - but haven't had the time to put the training and I don't want to risk my health by running it under prepared, so I have a place for the sheffield half marathon if anyone is interested.

I would like to swap my race number with someone if they would be willing to also refund my race fee £20, and can do this using the official form etc. I've received the pack (race number, timing tag etc) so will post this on.

Anyone who is looking for a last minute place please email directly to [email protected]

Cheers, Justin

Edited by Justwalk

After a series of injuries I've come to the conclusion that I haven't done enough training for this. :mad:

Happy to transfer my entry to someone for £20, if your interested contact me at [email protected]

Hi

Due to managing to wreck my ankle while training I have 2 places in the 1/2 that will no longer be used :(

If anyone would like them please email me at [email protected]

Cheers

K:)