Anybody know a good plasterer?

Hi,

I need 3 rooms in my house plastering. It's the first time I have had to arrange anything like this and wondered if anybody could recommend someone?

Thanks.

hi try this guy robert 07940257263 or 01142509965 just used him on a job of mine and he,s spot on will be passing him work again ta jeff the joiner

hi if ur looking for plastering company at Elite Plastering Services Ltd we take pride on working to the highest standards, offering you a polite, professional and punctual service. All work undertaken will be completed to your full satisfaction, you’ll be left happy with.

take a look at our webisite for photos and references

http://www.eliteplasteringservicesltd.co.uk

thanks Darren and Matt

Darren- 07852338417 Sheffield- 0114 2645366.

Hi There i have just used a guy called steven and his company is.

G BUILDING SERVICES.

He was really good and cheap.

give him a call on 07772445783

Hi try Martin his user names Reliable on the forum. Followed him on a job not so long back and his works spot-on.

Shaw Plastering and Property Services

30 years experience, family business, all work guaranteed. Spray on render for that perfect finish.

http://www.rendatherm.co.uk

07761097484 - Paul

rudplast free advice and quotes . call andy on 07766142802 thanks.

For any plastering, rendering & tiling work please get in touch.

All our work is guaranteed & all jobs are left clean and tidy.

We offer competitive pricing for top quality work and provide FREE written quotations & advice.

We can provide references and can also arrange for you to view recent work. You can also view genuine customer feedback by looking at our other posts or by visiting our website at http://www.rudijohnsplastering.com

If you are interested please contact: Rudi on 07709 352952.

Thanks!

Ill back up what P+D said about reliable. Top notch, Fair prices. Call him ,you wont be dissapointed. His no is 07855050734

Edited by L+L Kitchens
Add No

Hi try Martin his user names Reliable on the forum. Followed him on a job not so long back and his works spot-on.

Cheers paul , ;)

Ill back up what P+D said about reliable. Top notch, Fair prices. Call him ,you wont be dissapointed. His no is 07855050734

Cheers lee . :)