New Bar / Club Opening off London Road

Hey does anyone have any info on this bar / club that is supposed to be opening just off London Road near that new Aldi and Sainsburys??

Its apparently going to be called "Bar 27"?? a new weatherspoons i've heard???

Wetherspoons? The empty unit under the Wards Brewery flats at the start of Ecclesall Rd is being made into one of those soulless places. You think there's going to be another one right nearby?

Wetherspoons? The empty unit under the Wards Brewery flats at the start of Ecclesall Rd is being made into one of those soulless places. You think there's going to be another one right nearby?

More soul than an empty unit...

I think it's a good thing they're taking on that unit. No one else would - no parking near etc. Wetherspoons (for all their lack of 'soul') carry ok food, good price drinks and regular real ale and wine festivals. Oh and they have a policy of taking on buildings and units that wouldnt otherwise be occupied.

I like 'em :D

More soul than an empty unit...

I think it's a good thing they're taking on that unit. Oh and they have a policy of taking on buildings and units that wouldnt otherwise be occupied.

I like 'em :D

...Then maybe they could reopen the old Matilda on Matilda Street...?:hihi: