Sheffield men and tailgaiting!

I am afraid gentlemen that us ladies make better drivers because from before birth we are programmed to think before we react, a trait which goes hand in hand with safe driving. i.e. "have I got time to pull out of that junction before that hgv barrels into the side of me, ooops no." If more men thought before they reacted there would be far less road accidents. It wouldnt go amiss telling this too the likes of ashley cole and john terry either.

you obviously haven't seen some of the women that drive up & down the dual carriageways & motorways everyday then id need a bloody calculator to add up the amount of times i've seen women come past me on the motorway & dual carriageways driving at over 90mph and failing to signal and swerve in and out of lanes whenever they feel like it.

Just accept the fact that their are good & bad on both sides.

I dont have an over inflated opinion of myself.
Really? :suspect:

I am merely stating that my driving is impeccable

I suspect, with a mere five years experience, your driving is far from impeccable. :P

Women are bobar drivers........End of.

Women are bobar drivers........End of.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I am merely stating that my driving is impeccable.

At that point we stopped taking anything you had to say about your driving seriously.

What is it with you lot. Sheffield has the worst male drivers. Face facts. none of you could pass your test again if required. Why do you spot a woman doing say 32 in a 30 zone, and think "Hmm I know I'll drive so far up her rear theres a chance she'll catch something off me" I AM NOT GOING TO GO ANY FASTER...... in fact I now make a concerted effort to go slower. You are all bullies. Whats worse is you know us ladies drive the kiddies around and you know said kiddies sit in the back seats so its them who feel the full impact when you cant stop in time. Do any of you remember stopping distances???...... no of course.....you lot all think 3inch is 9inch. We ladies make far better drivers, if all men were banished car insurance would be none existant, speed cameras would be none existant, and road casualties would be none existant.

you are a genius. please take this "spoon" and use it to "stir". wow people don't half get upset quickly don't they? :hihi:

I am merely stating that my driving is impeccable.

I'll remember that when you turn right across my bows to get into your road, as I'm coming down and you don't want to wait, just like everyone else that lives on there.

Just a thought, wasn't there a discussion on here the other week posted by a woman who had been run off the road by another woman driving a 09 Hyundai who pulled out on her without looking cos she was too busy nagging at the bloke in the passenger seat? Coincidence? Ha ha

Jaydee that was me! I agree that THAT woman was a TOTAL pillock however I have to say I think I drive a lot better than some of the men I know! You get plonkers of both sexes, not just one of the other.

Nobody can get down that road speeder when a car is waiting at that junction to turn right because of a couple of MALE drivers who park right on the junction. point made.

PS. For equality's sake, may I remind our female readers that I could dock the QE2 in that space which you struggled to park your Clio.

I would challenge any man to a manoeuvre test - mine is second to none, and no I don't drive a Smart car, it's a large estate!

I second your challenge nibbits. Any place any time. I can handle a vehicle better than any man.

I second your challenge nibbits. Any place any time. I can handle a vehicle better than any man.

I think men feel threatened when they see a competent woman driver who can handle their car well in any given situation. Had to smile the other day in Crystal Peaks car park - a man drove his Fiesta (yes Fiesta) into 2 car parking spaces and walked away from it straddling both parking bays, talk about selfish and inconsiderate! But hey that's men for you!