Where can i sell my pram

A tip for anyone planning ahead to sell stuff is to maybe take a stall on the Tuesday second hand market in Barnsley - it's a huge market and is packed with parents looking round for a bargain. And if you do take a stall, make sure stuff is clean and presented nicely (clothes in plastic wrappers etc) and you're sure to get customers :thumbsup: Might even be an idea to club together with other mums and have a regular thing?

Hmm.. think I may go to Barnsley on the train and take a look one day. Thanks Mathom.

netmums website is a good place to try and sell a pram in sheffield as everyone on it lives in sheffield.

sell it on ebay i advertised mine on here an all i got was people offering me stupid money i have just sold mine today on ebay and got the money i wanted for them

I have just signed up to netmums and posted my baby items on there. People always ask questions on here and then never get back to you! I just want the items gone. Not too much to ask is it?