Where can i sell my pram

hi you could try ebay or the admag/freeads.also the classified area on here and gumtree. theres a site called preloved too. try googlin places to sell pram in sheffield and c if that pulls anything up

hi you could try ebay or the admag/freeads.also the classified area on here and gumtree. theres a site called preloved too. try googlin places to sell pram in sheffield and c if that pulls anything up

she,s sold it......well i,m sure she will agree ...gave it away for £20......gutted 4 u :sad:

£20 hun I feel for you I really do. I know you could have got more for it.

Needed the money my daughter had an ace time and seeing her face was worth it :)

Id have given you more than £20 for it!!!! Bloody hell. You been mugged off there. Im tempted to go in and see how much they are selling it for bet its not a small profit!

Id have given you more than £20 for it!!!! Bloody hell. You been mugged off there. Im tempted to go in and see how much they are selling it for bet its not a small profit!

I inquired about selling my silverdross 3d and they'd offer me £40 for it1 It was £350 new they are selling them at £199 on their ebay store!

Luckily I have now got a buyer and they are hopefully picking up tomorrow for a more realistic price of £110.

Needed the money my daughter had an ace time and seeing her face was worth it :)

it was only a pram....you got good use out of it...and got some money back for it ....AND......more importantly your lil girl enjoyed her sen on the proceeds...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Be ok...i had it up for sale for weeks and i just wanted to get the money as soon as poss i wont be ging there again :(

I inquired about selling my silverdross 3d and they'd offer me £40 for it1 It was £350 new they are selling them at £199 on their ebay store!

Luckily I have now got a buyer and they are hopefully picking up tomorrow for a more realistic price of £110.

OMG! Thats right bad. Chuff that! Id rather give the pram to a charity shop or something

glad your daughter enjoyed her party. The things us mummys do...I've just skint myself buying my little girl a ball pool but seeing the the fun she had made it all worth while.

glad your daughter enjoyed her party. The things us mummys do...I've just skint myself buying my little girl a ball pool but seeing the the fun she had made it all worth while.

It was her first birthday party that shes gone too n watching her pay pass the parcel, scoff her face and have fun watching iggle piggle it was well worth it...

OMG! Thats right bad. Chuff that! Id rather give the pram to a charity shop or something

I know If I hadn't had got a seller I would have passed it to the next pregnant relative lol

Its unfair that they told the OP they would offer her £30 and then only gave her £20! Bet they would have done the same to me!

Mind you I thought their clothes were a little over priced you can buy new for what they were charging!