Sign in to follow this  

Flashers - common?

i was out in the park today with my dog and there was quite a bit of police activity turns out there was a flasher in the park just wondering if this is a common thing in these days of cold weather lol

Is this a joke? What park were you in and what time?

Cheers

longley park abt 3.30pm im suprised they where 4 cops on the case tho

my friend and i got flashed by a 'dirty old rain-mac man' on a residential street in nether edge a few years back. gross out!

My ex got flashed in Broomhill only a few months ago - I couldn't believe people actually do this in reality, but apparently they do.

Lol, cant figure em out meself!

What is the best reaction to make to these men (or women)? Scream and run off? Laugh? What would give them their biggest let down (as opposed to biggest kick)?

My wife takes my boxer down there every morning so she will be more alert from now on. (Longley Park)....Thanx for the info.

Good questions CR. I'm not sure what the best response is, I suppose just to ignore them and pretend you haven't noticed?

My friend was flashed once by a man she was next to on the bus!! It really upset her.

Yeah flashers are dirty perverts and I can understand why it upset your friend. Maybe a big put down for them would be "Wait a second let me get my microscope". In the case of a man anyway.

Or you could just kick them in the nuts.

Why don't we get any lucious female flashers though, why is it always pervy old men who drool and have a beard ?

What we need is more 18-21 year old females flashing, that'd tip the balance somewhat, I mean, what happened to sexual equality, is it only a male orientated thing?

And regarding needing a microscope, try hanging around outside in next to nothing and ya tend to have certain things shrink.

Eww Kry too much info!! :D

I still don't understand why they do it though.