Henry's Opening Night!

As passers-by may have noticed, the refurbishment of the former City Bar, Cambridge Street, is almost complete!

Taking the building back to it's roots, Henry's Bar aims to gain a reputation for creating a welcoming atmosphere for all. Our speciality is sourcing beers from micro-breweries both here in South Yorkshire and across the country. In addition to this, we will be serving quality traditional food, coffee and a wide range of wines.

So whether you're looking for eggs and coffee at breakfast, a quick burger and a pint at lunch, an evening session sampling our ever changing selection of beers or a quiet catch-up with dinner and a glass of wine, we hope to welcome you at Henry's.

The opening date has been set for Friday 12th March, please watch this space for further details and come and help us celebrate!

Looking forward to it. I always thought The Cornerhouse/City Bar was one of the nicest pub layout buildings in town and what you've got planned for inside sounds pretty good too.

All the best for the launch!

Hi wiz*. Clear your private messages folder, please.

Cleared! Thanks grafikhaus!

Looking forward to it. I always thought The Cornerhouse/City Bar was one of the nicest pub layout buildings in town and what you've got planned for inside sounds pretty good too.

All the best for the launch!

Me too. It's a beautiful building which had fallen into terrible disrepair behind those hoardings. We're happy to be able to breathe a bit of life into it again. Very much looking forward to opening night!!

I'm really looking forward to it!

Me too! And thanks for all your help gem, you're a dab hand with a paint brush! xx

Me too! And thanks for all your help gem, you're a dab hand with a paint brush! xx

No probs, looking forward to a few glasses of cherry beer now, rather than just staring at the tap on the bar lol!

Come on people..get down to Henrys bar this friday!..Itll be a allround fun time and get to know the all new Henrys!!!

Any news as to what real ales are likely to be on?

I can't make Friday, but if there is some decent real ale on then we may well make it our pre ice hockey meeting place on Saturday Afternoon/Evening.

Regards

Doom

Lots of differnt Ales to choose from.

Hope to see you saturday :)

Henrys Is opening TONIGHT!!! Come down and see the new Henrys!!!

Hope to see you there!

going to be a good night, hope plenty of people turn up!