N-Power electricity charges

I live on my own in a 2 bedroom apartment. It doesn't have gas so all electric.

Probably have 1 electric heater on for a few hours in the evening, and other electric equipment is just standard. I don't have a cannabis farm for example...

Is £50 a month a little high?

not really these energy comps are robbing gits

My 3 bed house lots of leccy things, server running all the time and we only use 70 per quater.

My 3 bed house lots of leccy things, server running all the time and we only use 70 per quater.

That's what makes me think its a little high. I think they are doing estimated readings, how do I get them to come out and take an actual one? Do you just ask them?

phone them up and give them a reading they will amend it..70 pounds for 3 months who you with ?

That's what makes me think its a little high. I think they are doing estimated readings, how do I get them to come out and take an actual one? Do you just ask them?

I'm with british gas and just submit them online and it updates my bills straight away.

im with n power and i pay 150 a quarter think il change

i have just changed from n power, was paying way too much with them. Moving to EDF, as they seem more reasonable.

We were with N power when Scottish power came round knocking ,promising us we'd pay far less with them , we changed ( thinking it would save us a few quid each month ) but went back to N power within 2 months ( Scottish power told us we'd pay £35 a month,but then sent us a letter saying that payments would be £67 a month:o )

We are now paying £ 40 a month N power + ( solid fuel )and are happy with that :D

I live on my own in a 2 bedroom apartment. It doesn't have gas so all electric.

Probably have 1 electric heater on for a few hours in the evening, and other electric equipment is just standard. I don't have a cannabis farm for example...

Is £50 a month a little high?

yes, we live in a 3 story house, we only pay about £25.00 a month for electric maximum, electric heaters these days are very very cost effective, unless you have a really old heater

were with N-Power, tarriffs on line are a lot cheaper

im with n power and i pay 150 a quarter think il change

somethings not right, are your neighbours growing plants on your electricity?

i live in similar circumstances to you, but a one bed flat, all electric, normal usage etc etc. also with n-power.

im waiting for my first quarterly bill (5 months after moving in i might add!) but everytime i have had to contact them they tried to get me to pay by direct debit or a set amount a month etc.

you may get a discount for paying by DD but i dont trust them as far as i can throw them, im waiting for my bill, doing a meter reading and then requesting a new bill based on my actual usage not on their estimated usage (ie whatever they wanna charge me).

dont really know how much it will be as i've never lived in a flat with all electric and no gas before, but im certainly not expecting a shock, im hardly ever here.

i'd send them a meter reading so their estimates can be more accurate, but if you live in a block like mine you will have to get the concierge to read it for you