Best take away in Sheffield?

Are there any good soul food takeaways in sheffield for jerk chicken and salt fish ??

Marcia's on the Wicker.

JUST HALAL KEBABS - WICKER

quality kebabs...

It has to be nibbles pizza in broomhill!!!

Marcia's on the Wicker.

Are they really good authentic carribean Shaz ?

Are they really good authentic carribean Shaz ?

Ha ha! I wouldn't know, I'm not Carribean and I've never been there (to the Carribean) but the food is really good. Try it! :)

It has to be nibbles pizza in broomhill!!!

good shout!!! better than domino's for fure

pizza: nibbles

kebab: elifs

good shout!!! better than domino's for fure

pizza: nibbles

kebab: elifs

Can't argue with the elifs kebab choice there- mmmmm :D

Ha ha! I wouldn't know, I'm not Carribean and I've never been there (to the Carribean) but the food is really good. Try it! :)

DO NOT GO TO MARCIAS!

I work near the Wicker and thought I would give it a try instead of going Imrans or rajas for once.. lol.

I had fried jerk chicken and rice and peas from there and it was not good at all. Poor quality chicken, hardly spiced and the rice and peas was extremely starchy. The chicken tasted like she had just poured poor quality jerk spice on it. Nasty. And it cost near to £4!

For a pleasurable Jamaican experience go to Yabba on Abbeydale Rd you will not be disappointed! They do a great lunchtime discount aswell... Yum yum!

DO NOT GO TO MARCIAS!

I work near the Wicker and thought I would give it a try instead of going Imrans or rajas for once.. lol.

I had fried jerk chicken and rice and peas from there and it was not good at all. Poor quality chicken, hardly spiced and the rice and peas was extremely starchy. The chicken tasted like she had just poured poor quality jerk spice on it. Nasty. And it cost near to £4!

For a pleasurable Jamaican experience go to Yabba on Abbeydale Rd you will not be disappointed! They do a great lunchtime discount aswell... Yum yum!

Safe.. Will check it out ;)

Best take away curry in Sheffield is served by Everest on Chesterfield Road, near Heeley Bridge. :hihi:

Best delivery pizza used to be Perfect Cuisine (and they did mean curries too) but they closed down last year I think, so I can't seem to get a decent pizza delivered by anyone now. By decent, I mean proper Italian thin crust pizza with fresh ingredients, not the boxes of grease that most places call pizza. Domino's? lol - don't even start. :gag:

A new Indian Takeaway has opened near where I live. Very handy, I thought and even more so as they deliver and take credit cards.

So we phoned our order through yesterday....and just as it came to paying were told that they do not accept cards over the phone. We could have picked it up ourselves (but the seven pints I'd consumed put paid to that idea) and I most certainly couldn't be arsed to walk.

Oh well, I'll give them a couple of months before they close down due to 'lack of business'.

Akhtars killarmarsh sheffield fine indian cuisine!