Meadowhall - Can I buy GHD straighteners anywhere?

A word of warning. There are lots of fakes out there AND ghd are known for lots of problems, so I would get them from a reputable dealer (hairdresser) and keep the receipt!

I bought mine off a GHD stockist over 4 years ago and they're still as good as they were the day I bought em :)

Stores in m'hall seemed to be charging more for these things than city centre stockists when I bought some a few years ago. My mrs loves em and wouldn't be without them. Well expensive though.

bought mine from Boots online, had them 3 years, no probs! :)

Try these - as good as GHD - but loads cheaper.

http://www.shehair.com/

Made in Sheffield too (nothing to do with me!!!). Most of the salons down Division Street sell them - don't know if anywhere in meadowhell will. Ask if you can try before you buy to make sure you like them first.

Hi everyone, I know there has been a few other threads regarding GHD's but I couldn't find anything that says if they are available for purchase any where in Meadowhall?

Does anyone know?

Thank you.

qvc on line

qvc shopping channel sell all ghd products.

Sure HAIRESS on ecclesall road stocks them

I managed to buy some from Alan Paul (I think that's what it was called?) they cost £99 so it wasn't too bad! Plus I got a free heat proof bag case with them too. Sorted! Thanks to everyone who replied :-)

You can probably get them from Regis hairdressers near the entrance to the Oasis on the upper floor.

Or Alan Paul hairdressers may have them on the upper floor towards Debenhams end. :)

Yeah it's Alan Paul :) I didn't get a heat proof bag with mine - damn lol :hihi:

i dont know about mhall but u can get thm from the hairdressers in hillsborough precinct. i shud think the big hairdressers in meadowhall should stock them though

house of elliott hair in grenoside are ghd authorised stockists and have got them on offer at £99 a pair. thats a saving of £20.00. only 2 pairs remaining thou

I've got some brand new still in the box that I want to sell, I had them for Christmas but I've already got some, they are the precious gift set with travel hair dryer, pm me if you're interested