The Fuel Gay Nightclub Megathread.

Well we will have to see although I am sensing another 'Freedom'...

We need a proper camp boozer :rant:

Originally posted by Meaks

Well we will have to see although I am sensing another 'Freedom'...

We need a proper camp boozer :rant:

Come off it Mr Meaks, you'll drink anywhere! ;)

This is true :D

But don't tell everyone... gin anybody? x x x

Oops thats the gin post count up to 12...

Originally posted by Meaks

Oops thats the gin post count up to 12...

Nah, It's only 11. Something must have been archived! :D

K xx

Having been to Fuel in Hull, this new venture in Sheffield looks promising. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by redrobbo

Having been to Fuel in Hull, this new venture in Sheffield looks promising. :thumbsup:

I knew I heard of it somewhere! Is it really good Jonty? Have you been lots?

K x

Whats the interior of Fuel like in Hull, hope they have refurbished the Sheffield venue:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Kristian

I knew I heard of it somewhere! Is it really good Jonty? Have you been lots?

K x

There are these two guys who have set the gay scene alight in Hull over the past couple of years. They opened not only Fuel, but also Affinity.

Here are some titbits.......

"Fuel is the stylish home of Hull's gay scene and also provides the perfect setting for all, fun-loving, attitude-free party people. A wide variety of entertainment 7 nights a week. Varied menu throughout the week." (thisisull - coming up soon - website)

"The perfect haven for everyone that loves quality music and just wants to have a good time. Fuel has an amazing cocktail and shooter list, features the region's best funky house DJ's and has a glorious open-air terrace." (visiting hull nightlife website)

"The latest gay-friendly superclub, part of the Fuel empire. Affinity boasts 3 floors, 2 bars, a VIP room and 3 lounges, all with amazing decor. Table service, a relaxed atmosphere and plenty of eye candy, all as standard." (visiting hull nightlife website)

"Hull is one of the up-and-coming gay areas in the North. Contrary to popular belief, Hull actually has gay venues, including Fuel, Fountation and Affinity". (Hull Student Union freshers website)

Fuel is located in an old bank building, with chic, all-white decor. These two guys have really put Hull on the gay map. And hopefully what they can do for Hull.....they can do for Sheffield too! I'm wishing them luck with this new venture!:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Kristian

I'll be there babes! I might even buy you a drink! :D

Yay! Hello Kristian! Long time no speak - I've been a bit quiet and you, presumably, have been overloaded by mod responsibilities . . . I might buy you a drink back for being a love!

This venue sounds bloody great, oh, it's about time . . . .now I just hope loads of women go.

Off to sign up . . . see you all there!

JfG xx