The Fuel Gay Nightclub Megathread.

I checked their website - it looks really great, but no admission prices. I'll give them a call or email.

I'm sure it used to have prices on the web page but I looked too and couldn't find any.

It varies by night and time.

From memory I reckon it used to be £5 / £6 on Saturday's.

SpiderPete may have current information.

posted by ANorak

Can anyone tell me what they charge for admission

POsted by Meaks

SpiderPete may have current information.

Prices on here <--- if prices wrong then I only go on what I am told my Fuel staff. :thumbsup:

Its in the "Club" section.

I dont think Fuel ever did have the prices on their website, which is a bit odd :suspect:

I dont think Fuel ever did have the prices on their website, which is a bit odd :suspect:

They must have had them somewhere, or we wouldn't have known to moan about them... :D

Hiya! Well the powers that be at Fuel have told me they are launching a new night 'SKINT' Monday 5th Febuary. You pay £10 to get in and the bar is free! Although selected drinks, you know house spirits and beer, stuff like that.

MMMM mince well thats me sorted for Mondays then cos thats when I get me pension and me social money.

x MINCE x

Hiya! Well the powers that be at Fuel have told me they are launching a new night 'SKINT' Monday 5th Febuary. You pay £10 to get in and the bar is free! Although selected drinks, you know house spirits and beer, stuff like that.

MMMM mince well thats me sorted for Mondays then cos thats when I get me pension and me social money.

x MINCE x

Is there a limit on the amount of drinks you can have from the bar ? if so maybe it's not such a good deal.

x MINCE x

oooooooooooo a free bar, thats 5 hrs x 5 pints an hour = 25 free pints :o :o

Not bad for a tenner, is that how it works, drink as much as you can.

Might have to book a few Tuesdays off. :thumbsup::)

As the last poster said is there a limit on how much you can drink ?

A BIG thanks to Gayham:

I've just received my membership mailing from FUEL, with details of all the latest new developments: Apparently they include a new night on MONDAYS (Skint), and an ALLNIGHT party until DAWN on Saturday nights at Lions Lair (I presume so that Gayham and co. can get the first train back to Hull in the morning! LOL!!!).

A BIG thanks to Gayham:

I've just received my membership mailing from FUEL, with details of all the latest new developments: Apparently they include a new night on MONDAYS (Skint), and an ALLNIGHT party until DAWN on Saturday nights at Lions Lair (I presume so that Gayham and co. can get the first train back to Hull in the morning! LOL!!!).

lol Hull's too classy for Gayham!

:hihi:

Is there a limit on the amount of drinks you can have from the bar ? if so maybe it's not such a good deal.

ooooh Mince! I'm not sure love, I'll ask the mincers who work in the office but on the promotional stuff it says;

SKINT!

Free Drinks All Night*

Every Monday

Launch Party Monday 5th Feb

£10 Entry

* Selected Range

So I presume its house spirits and certain bottles and maybe lager but I'll have to ask for you. Sounds good though although I have to go selling me arse on the A616 on a Tuesdays so I might feel a little hung over!

Oh yeah and just to let you know Nocturnal is the new after party at Lions Lair on Saturday's 3am - 6am entry £2. They tell me to tell you all.

I went last week and was laid on the bar in me brown catsuit with me legs in the air and minced around was really nice atmosphere loads of people on the seats and dancing around, real nice private party feel to it, really friendly (the bar staff and door staff were really great!) gonna go this week me thinks!

BLONCE x

VOTE FOR FUEL HERE http://www.galaxyyorkshire.co.uk/article.asp?id=157344