Weight gainers hard labour nutrition

im currently undergoing a programme to strengthen .get bigger and gain weight.

has anyone tried a mass gain powder called hard labour nutrition. its one that dayo audi has endorsed.. to me its certainly the best mixing powder i have tried and tastes good albeit a little sweet. I am using it to further boost calorie intake along side regular meals. the food thing is a pain in the arse eating smaller protein packed meals. but my gains are very minor.

if you have used this powder ..how successful has it been?

I always thought these kind of powders are never useful in the long run.

try using sites like http://www.musclechat.co.uk/ and http://forum.bodybuilding.com/ you'll get more info than on here. I've personally never used any mass gainers as I'm not aiming to get that huge I tend to stick to a low carb high protein diet and find most mass gainers are packed with too many carbs

Why do uou want to get bigger?

Known quiet a few BIG Body-builders that never used mass gain powder , all they relied on was a good diet and eating at the right times after training and during the day.

Your body can only absorb so much nutrition/proteins during a given period what it can't absorb gets pushed out as bodily waste.Also if you look at the shakes many recommend to mix in ice-cream, nuts, etc. That gets pricey but a lot of the goodness/protein/calories comes from those additions not from the shake itself.

Avoid mate, I tried one recently, but i didnt check all the ingredients, It was packed full of sugar! Which was a nightmare for my stomach and skin.

Id got for myprotein.co.uk, as they are more natural and cheaper than most, this is the protein powder i mean, there is which has 3 different types of protein which you will be better of with and just eat more potatoes, brown rice and pasta.

im currently undergoing a programme to strengthen .get bigger and gain weight.

has anyone tried a mass gain powder called hard labour nutrition. its one that dayo audi has endorsed.. to me its certainly the best mixing powder i have tried and tastes good albeit a little sweet. I am using it to further boost calorie intake along side regular meals. the food thing is a pain in the arse eating smaller protein packed meals. but my gains are very minor.

if you have used this powder ..how successful has it been?

Good afternoon Pisces. I am a personal trainer and can give you a few pointers. No I have never tried 'hard labour nutrition' and never will as weight gainers are not required. All which is needed to put on weight (I presume you mean muscle tissue and not fat) is a good intake of food and the correct kind of training stimulus. You can eat the powder and it wont do you any harm, it could be one of the few which are not full of simple carbs or complex carbs which are treated as simple carbs inside the body, but in future where you are concerned I might supplement my diet with a protein powder and simply learn about nutrition. I can be found in the advanced section of the http://myprotein.co.uk forums and if interested I can supply personal training and endless advice for £25 per hour. I also have a discount code you can use on thier websit for a no catch %5 discount on anything bought. Enjoy your training!