Does anybody have or know of any photos of the B & C dairy dept bellhouse

does anybody know of or have any photographs of the bellhouse rd or woodhouse dairy chapel street, i have tried the sheffield library archives and other archives to no avail, i used to work there up to it shutting down then went to work in co-op shops for a few years then left as the co-op wasn't the same, the dairy and bellhouse stores was the heart of the b and c in my opinion, i would appreciate a pointer in the right direction as i think i'm lookin in the wrong place.

Try sheffieldhistory.co.uk

I remember going on a school trip there in the 80's. sorry no photos though. x

does anybody know of or have any photographs of the bellhouse rd or woodhouse dairy chapel street, i have tried the sheffield library archives and other archives to no avail, i used to work there up to it shutting down then went to work in co-op shops for a few years then left as the co-op wasn't the same, the dairy and bellhouse stores was the heart of the b and c in my opinion, i would appreciate a pointer in the right direction as i think i'm lookin in the wrong place.

Hi minty, just wondering if you knew my cousin? he was atwoodhouse and bellhouse his name is Robert (Bob) Bruce

... i used to work there up to it shutting down then went to work in co-op shops for a few years then left as the co-op wasn't the same, the dairy and bellhouse stores was the heart of the b and c in my opinion,...

Sorry I've no pictures but I worked at the B&C butchery on Broughton Lane in Attercliffe for a few months in 75. I believe all the folk there moved to Bellhouse Rd a few months after I left, as the old place was due to be pulled down. Broughton Lane was the heart of the B&C as far as sausages were concerned at the time! My job was linking them and hanging them up 3 days a week (black pudding and polony accounted for the other 2 days).

My dad was an electrician at Broughton Lane in the 50s and 60s, then he moved on to Castle House when it was built. Name was George Wallace.

Hi,

my husband worked at Woodhous dairy. He was Mick Lambert!