Where to find a date

hiya all this might sound a bit strange never really thought about it until its happend to me im a genuine kind caring guy. work hard never had any trouble getting a date.before but been in a long term relationship now i find myself single for six months now and i havnt aclue im 6ft 4inch power lifter blonde hair blue eyes wrestler type. think im a bit scared to approach and ask any one .or is it a confidence thing .see i work strange hours which doesnt help i know its sounds a bit whimpy but ithought id ask you dont ask you dont get im 41 years young:

Its a confidence thing mate - im exactly the same...

Get yourself to a few forum meets, you never know !

I also know that there is a singles night at the Royal Standard this friday..

No advice but Hope you find what or who ur looking for hun :o)

Good luck

cheers ghostrider thought i was the only one nice to no im not on my own nice one

cheers ghostrider thought i was the only one nice to no im not on my own nice one

Ah, theres plenty of us.

After being married for 9 years I end up divorced - been like that for 3 years now.

I have always been shy with women, so its a little difficult to say the least...

its hard when you been in a long term thing to just start looking

just a note you said ;;;you dont ask you dont get.......start asking

or and also ghostrider dont think i could do the singles night bit last time did the derek trotter bit when one min bar hatch was down and the next time i was what a prat i felt

or and also ghostrider dont think i could do the singles night bit last time did the derek trotter bit when one min bar hatch was down and the next time i was what a prat i felt

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Well, how about some of the single guys on here meeting up friday night and going down there - strength in numbers and all that..

Single ladies welcome as well of course :wink:

try dating websites...or google free dating websites. You could try plenty of fish.com.....or like someone else said, go to a forum meet. Even if you just make friends with people, its a step forward.

good luck x

Edited by oldbean

Plenty of fish .com it's free I'm met my gf on there although some people are fakes but there obvious as they normally have model pics as there profile

cheers for that mate means a lot that mate .just to have a serious straight chat with someone like myself is nice mate .c i like yourself lost everything mate well i mean gave everything think also i left my confidence also