Avon reps and sales leaders thread

well as the thread says really. I just don't know where to start or what I need to have. Do i need loads of products or just lots of samples? Would people want games? A raffel? What sort of discounts?

Avon isn't selling that well at the moment so I want to attack it from a new angle as it were.

So does anyone do them and are you willing to help me out?

Thanks in advance

Hi Laura

If want do parties why not join fm cosmetics as i suggested to you yesterday.Everything is already in place for party plan.You also have a mark up of 33% plus bonuses of from 3%-21%.If you do a £200 party and you are on bonus you can earn anything from £72 to £108 for a couple of hours work.

http://www.fmforperfume.com/hallmark

I know avon so I can sell that and advice people on it and I like the products so for me I would rather be selling avon. Its also a well know brand.

Thanks for your help I wasn't meaning to sound harsh but that was the 3rd time you have told be about it

http://www.avon.uk.com/PRSuite/opportunitiesLanding.page

I love avon to spend a fortune on it every month. If you start doing these parties let me know and I will definatly book one. The avon women round here loves me as I spend so much although im not sure the bank of other half does. lol

P.s. good luck

and here is a link to avon site

was not sure if you had been on

Edited by angels
added link

I have yes I was just wondering what other people did really and what people would want, I've had a few ideas.

I was thinking to do a raffel (£1 a ticket) who ever wins get the money to spend on avon.

Host gets 10% of the sales to spend on themselves and a gift.

Couple of games (no idea what) with avon prizes.

All orders over £20 get a free gift

Then loads of samples and some products to have a play with.

I don't know if people would want make overs and things like that though

I've had this thought for ages about time I did something about it lol

I have yes I was just wondering what other people did really and what people would want, I've had a few ideas.

I was thinking to do a raffel (£1 a ticket) who ever wins get the money to spend on avon.

Host gets 10% of the sales to spend on themselves and a gift.

Couple of games (no idea what) with avon prizes.

All orders over £20 get a free gift

Then loads of samples and some products to have a play with.

I don't know if people would want make overs and things like that though

I've had this thought for ages about time I did something about it lol

it's a great Idea I think people would really go for it. I wouldn't really bother with make over's if your going to do that I would charge for it if your offering it to the whole party. Or you could let the host of the party have a make over for booking the party.

And then just have a few face masks for the others to try.

ooo facemasks good plan the avon ones are lovely

ooo facemasks good plan the avon ones are lovely

I know I have a few of them and I love them , I like there leave in conditioners to.

You can put me down for your first party hun x

Edited by angels

I'll hold you to that when I get it sorted lol

Hi I thought this would be a good idea as somewhere to vent if your having problems, somewhere to share advice or just general Avon chat

There's a good thread on moneysavingexpert but I thought it would be nice for us to have our own local one.

Tips.

• I often do a "free gift for orders over £20" offer, just choosing something cheap (less than £1) from the book or hello tomorrow sale
  • A raffel, a ticket per £5 spend to win a more expensive gift done over a few books
  • AVON parties, although I have never done one yet.
  • Recanvas your territory regulary just in case people have moved in or circumstances have changed

I'll add more as we get them and hopefully we can help each other out

Edited by laura16