Aston Comp. Has it been set on fire?

Apparently it has been set on fire tonight. Kids from that school have been posting it on their facebook status. Is it true does anyone know?

Check the Rotherham Council website, they may have updates - if true.

Thanks OH's brother told me it has and he goes to that school but I know how kids exaggerate.

yes it is my bf does work there and is up there sorting out

If it is severe and most of the school is burnt down, it'll be interesting to see where they place the kids, as Rotherham schools seem quite full at the minute. Only Brinsworth, Dinnington or Oakwood that are close by. I'm sure Sheffield Council may help their neighbours out though.

Had a quick check online and can't find anything myself about this. I seriously hope this isn't an arson though!

I hope it isn't arson too. All those innocent children's school work ruined. And you have to feel for the one's doing gcse's this year. God some people are just evil.

its not severe sounds like only little fire

Good I am glad to hear that. I know how kids exagarate to their mates. Like they hear the word fire and that's it. The whole school is up by time word gets round.

it was a SMALL fire under the arches, nothing to worry about ! Back to school Monday kiddies :gag:

Just texting my Mates who went to the school to tell them its now dust, cant wait till they turn up tomorrow to see the Damage and it still standing lol