Oddball signs allover town

allover town tied to lamp posts , traffic lights & other various poles etc loads of signs have appeared saying :-

HIDDEN

we will find you

whats all that about then ? nothing else , only whats written above (no venue/website/phone/address) so whats it mean ... surely more than me musta seen em!

This sort of advertising campaign is becoming more prevalent; the idea is to get everyone so wound up wondering what the blazes it's all about, that they go nuts for whatever it is when they finally find out.

What you've spotted might not actually be the beginnings of such an ad campaign, but I suspect that it is if you're seeing that many of them.

All I can remember is there is a celebrity going to be placed in a box and hidden somewhere in the city and will be revealing clues as to where they are over the radio. If I remember more ill post.

All I can remember is there is a celebrity going to be placed in a box and hidden somewhere in the city and will be revealing clues as to where they are over the radio. If I remember more ill post.

I think you are thinking of Tim Shaw, ex Hallam FM DJ who is currently locked in a box somewhere in England, clues are given asnd people have to guess where he is (maninabox.co.uk) although he is not neessarily in Sheffield

I have no idea if these signs are anything to do with this though, probably not

Hes been in it for for a bit now you can see it on justintv

I suppose we'll find out on the 13th March - a huge anticlimax no doubt.

or perhaps they belong to some deluded 'the end is nigh' type clan who will also be in for a huge anticlimax come the 14th.

I think you are thinking of Tim Shaw, ex Hallam FM DJ who is currently locked in a box somewhere in England, clues are given asnd people have to guess where he is (maninabox.co.uk) although he is not neessarily in Sheffield

I have no idea if these signs are anything to do with this though, probably not

Oh yeah thats it. Sorry lol:hihi:

will be a nightclub opening or summat... theres a new one opening in rotherham in march by all accounts.