Dog fouling on the street

Who else is sick of people letting their dogs fowl on the streets? its discusting! i clean up after my dogs so why cant other people?

Keeps the ducks away, though.

Doesn't it?

I agree it's not on at all,we also clean up after our dog but someone lets thiers crap on our drive daily,can't wait till we catch them.

I agree it's not on at all,we also clean up after our dog but someone lets thiers crap on our drive daily,can't wait till we catch them.

That might have been my dog, sorry, i have no arms.

how does a blind man know when his dog lays a cable , let alone find where it is & clean it up without stubbing his fingers in it :|

I do have arms really, there's also a thread already on doggy poo poo's.

so two treads on dog poo being all over our streets, but sum how it still happenes, dont people get the message. TAKE YOUR SMELLY HORRIBLE GERM RIDDEN DOG **** HOME WITH YOU!!!!

Edited by medusa
language!

so two treads on dog poo being all over our streets, but sum how it still happenes, dont people get the message. TAKE YOUR SMELLY HORRIBLE GERM RIDDEN DOG **** HOME WITH YOU!!!!

what about people who don't use the forum. ?

Edited by medusa
language!

Two treads in it ? better clean yer shoes :hihi:

Edited by medusa
language!

Weather they use the forum or not isnt the issue, i'd just like to walk the streets without having to dodge the stuff.

im sure a dog owner wouldn't want to walk in it either so why not pick it up?

Weather they use the forum or not isnt the issue, i'd just like to walk the streets without having to dodge the stuff.

im sure a dog owner wouldn't want to walk in it either so why not pick it up?

I'll pick my dog poo up when people come and remove their cat poo from my flower beds, fair deal. ?

lol wait until you get these migrant folk from slovakia .... it wont only be animal bobbar that gets deposited around your streets !!!