How many hours is too many?

Some decent replies here,OK I have just been given my rota for the next 7 days and its like this start tommorow at 8am to 8 pm.

then sat-- 5am to 5 pm

sun-- 5am to 5pm

mon --off

tues 5am to 5 pm

wed --off

thurs -- off

fri-- 5 am to 5 pm .

TOTAL HRS 60 £6 PER HR,WORKING IN DONCASTER.

quite a mixed bag really but ive decided im going to do the job and see how it goes.

THATS 4 SHIFTS IN SEVEN DAYS!!!!!

48 hours....exactly what they told you. Even in Donny you don't get two fridays in a week. You wanna be greatful that you've found a job.:rant:

[quote= i hope its not for advance security.any security job the money is beyond ****,its dangerous to.i have a licence nd used once or twice an believe me im never going back to it

be prepared not to have i social life, 12 hour shifts means sleep and work and very little else which is not bad if you are working 4 on 4 off but what happens when you start doing 5 and 6 in a row, been there done that..

ditto........GOT THE TEASHIRT TOO...:D

Edited by euclid

THATS 4 SHIFTS IN SEVEN DAYS!!!!!

48 hours....exactly what they told you. Even in Donny you don't get two fridays in a week. You wanna be greatful that you've found a job.:rant:

take a chill pill for gods sake and yes I am happy to be back in work.:loopy:

The hours will be ok until I find something better,its that simple,as to advance I thought that was a decent company?

Edited by hitman2010