Where can I get greenhouse glass?

hi if any one still wants any glass my mate he can get loads of various sizes and all so double glazed and toughened and will be cheap and he can deliver with in reason. pm if interested and will forward his number.

I got very reasonably priced greenhouse glass cut to size at Richardson's DIY shop opposite Firth Park

Hi,

i had some cut from Gold Seal windows, 0114 242 6032, its only standard glass not toughended or anything, cost me £19 for a piece thats about half a meater wide by about 1.2 metres tall, good service was in and out in 10 mins.

Anyone know where I can get some ...and cut to size please?

Tried a couple of Garden Centres and they look at you as though they've never heard of a greenhouse!!

County Glazing, Hillsborough (near to the old Fletchers bakery (the one that burned down!!!)

Tel: 0114 232 5325

Sat nav post code - S6 1LU

Cut to size and reasonably priced. (About a fiver a pane 60cm x 60 cms

Does anyone in Rotherham know where I could get some 60cm x 60cm pieces please. Must be 4mm thick to fit greenhouse.

my friend has replaced all his glass in his 2 green houses for free with polycarboante he has found in skips etc when people are having extensions etc carports or conservatorys removed just used 2x3 cls timer to the frame and youre away. try asking some skip firms to keep an eye out and they may sell it you ar you could always become a skip diver like my kids used to call me always knocking on peoples doors to ask if we could take something useful out of a skip and repurpose lol thats half of my house and allotment (filled with destined to be landfill items lol)

Hey, howdy!!

If your local stores don't know what they are you could just get some at e-bay. They cost around £2.50 Per Pane (3mm).

Hope it helps!

Louis (Dream Conservatories Online Ltd)