Any Disney fans here? Princess and the Frog

I've been to see this film today, I bloody loved it! If you are a fan of Disney films of the era of Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid etc I'm sure you'll like this one.

I think it's Disney back on form :D

I know it's a kids film really but oh well! I'm only 24!!

Anyone else seen it, maybe taken your kids to see it :hihi:

I think I might see The Lovely Bones next...

ooo that confirms it then I have to see it

I don't class Disney films as kids films, they are carefully designed to appeal across all ages. I am 47 and love them!

:D Glad I'm not the only one then! The music is this one is great, toe tapping stuff as well.. go see it you will love it :hihi:

I love the disney films! I really want to see that and I have 2 daughters as my excuse!

The only thing is, I've heard the voodoo scenes are a bit scary. My 9 year old would be fine, but I'm worried about taking the 3 year old in case she gets frightened at it, would hate to have to make her big sister leave halfway through!

Think we'll have to plan a dvd night when it comes out :D

HoneyB35, I took my 3 and half year old to it. She did find it a bit scary as the voodoo scenes are a bit scary for them. But we talked about it before we saw it and she knew to cover her eyes, but still seemed to want to watch it. lol. She hasn't been traumatised by it, and does tell people the shadows were scary, but overall she loved it and wants to see it again.

I think i was just as into Princess and the Frog as my 9 month old daughter was but to be honest Disney films are the best, Beauty and the Beast, Lady and the Tramp, Lion King....they are all classics!!!

your not the only one who loves kids films im 24 no kids and ive got nearly every disney dvd there is (drives my husband insane), and i upgrade them to special editions when there realesed. now how sad is that lol

I've been to see this film today, I bloody loved it! If you are a fan of Disney films of the era of Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid etc I'm sure you'll like this one.

I think it's Disney back on form :D

I know it's a kids film really but oh well! I'm only 24!!

Anyone else seen it, maybe taken your kids to see it :hihi:

I think I might see The Lovely Bones next...

ive seen it its good

Came across this thread through the search, as I am crazy about this film at the moment. Bought it for our 21 month old daughter and she loves it too. I think its one of my favourite Disney films and the music is just excellent. I can't stop singing 'Almost There and Down In New Orleans and Dig A Little Deeper! The story and the characters are all fab!

I can honestly say that Princess Tiana is definitely my favourite Disney Princess! Does anyone else like this film? Anyone else like singing the songs?

Came across this thread through the search, as I am crazy about this film at the moment. Bought it for our 21 month old daughter and she loves it too. I think its one of my favourite Disney films and the music is just excellent. I can't stop singing 'Almost There and Down In New Orleans and Dig A Little Deeper! The story and the characters are all fab!

I can honestly say that Princess Tiana is definitely my favourite Disney Princess! Does anyone else like this film? Anyone else like singing the songs?

It is a refreshing return to traditional Disney film-making. None of that 'trying-to-emulate-nick jr' rubbish like Chicken Little and the like.

Bizarrely this return to traditional style animation (a few years ago Disney swore they were going 3D-style all the way) was brought about by the masters of animation, Pixar (kind of). John Lassater was put in charge of Disney's animation branch after the merger a few years ago, and one of his first rulings was that Disney get back to making 'cell-style' animation, and traditional stories, leaving the actual Pixar branch to do the CGI films.

Great film!