Rowsha Lebanese Restaurant

does anyone have the phone number and also recommend any local pubs for pre-meal.thanks

233 1166

Not sure about the quality of the local pubs. There is The Freedom, The Palm and the Rose and Crown but I've not been in them for an age.

Freedom House is OK. Left hand room is the lounge. The other walkable pubs aren't very good.

I'm a big fan of Rowsha, especially as they also do takeaway and deliver.

I think you're right that there isn't enough of a night-life in Walkley for them to get passing trade.

They should promote themselves more to the Crookesmoor / Springvale area I think as their prices are good and I know a few people who are looking for a local alternative to Rajput, which has gone down hill a lot lately.

Ellie

Rowsha is one of my favourite restaurants but I agree they could do with a bit more promotion since they're not in an area you'd usually go for restaurants. I do my bit by recommending them to everyone! They have been open a good few years though, so they must be doing OK. They've always been full when I've been in on weekend nights, and I wouldn't expect them to be full on weekdays.

Agree that Rowsha is great, anyone tried the Lebanese on West St as well?

The Rowsha is amazing, everything you could ask for in a restaurant, except other customers! I don't know how they do it....but I'm not in the trade! The Walkley Cottage is a decent pub nearby, but I'm not sure about the others.

Went to Rowsha last night due to previous good comments and have to say they're all right!

Although it was a sat night it was relatively quiet, but the food and service made up for it. We had the set menu for 2, just so that we could try lots of different food as we'd not been before.

Plenty of food - and all good quality and tasty. also enjoyed a bottleo fthe lebanese red wine which was lovely.

All in all would recommend - just a shame it doesn't attract more people. Having said that don't know if they do any marketing - I only live in Hillsobrough, and if it weren't for SF wouldn't know about it

Tried to order a takeaway on Just Eat tonight and they turned down our request! Was gutted cos the food sounded lovely