Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Would also like to recommend Beautanical Gardening Services. Alex, Phil & George have done an excellent job installing a fence all the way round our garden and faced a few challenges but always consulted us and we are very pleased with the result.

Contact details are:

Alex Beaumont, Phone: 0777 246 6897 Email: alex@beautanical.co.uk

Website http://www.beautanical.co.uk/

Many thanks

Emma

This is thread which people can add to naming those businesses or tradesmen which they would recommend to other forummers.

Warning to businesses and tradesmen - this is not for self advertising and any obvious spurious recommendations will get trimmed.

Persistant abuse of this thread will likely result in account suspensions.

I can hignly recommend B and G builders, Brilliant work, came with his portfolio and references, great quote, clean and efficient work carried out, any building work Brad and Craig 07709536953 :)

No probs Wayne

Thanks for the recommendation

Cheers

Matt

just had my 4bed victorian house rewired by mjb electrical services matt and his team of lads have done a fantastic job very efficient clean tidy and polite was a pleasure having them around even cleaned up what more can u ask. well done lads cheers

No probs Wayne

Thanks for the recommendation

Cheers

Matt

just had my 4bed victorian house rewired by mjb electrical services matt and his team of lads have done a fantastic job very efficient clean tidy and polite was a pleasure having them around even cleaned up what more can u ask. well done lads cheers
contact matt on 07795264415 Edited by rad
fixed quote tags

I'd like to make some joint recommendations.

Ashley the plasterer did some work for me. He did a very good job for me and was clean and respectful around the house.

In turn he recommended Jeff the joiner to build a cupboard and some shelves for us. He was equally respectful and clean and the quality of the work done was very good. Jeff also brought a mate along who was of equal quality as a workman. Can't recall his name but sure Jeff can fill in the gap.

I would recommend them all because the work quality was good, the price was good and they also recommended other reliable trades persons.

Desperate for a reliable plumber in Sheffield. none of the lazy over paid slobs I've met have been capable of anything except asking for tea. any recommendations?

I would Recommend MJB electrical services. He is quick, efficient, friendly and works to the quote given. He did a great job and would reccommend him to anyone looking for a good sparky.

Thanks Matt you got me out of a tricky situation within the very tight timeframe I had to resolve my problem.

Yass:D

I would like to recommend Paul of Cypress Handyman Services, who came out promptly to see to refix my curtain rail and to sort out a couple of small electrical problems. see http://www.cypresshandyman.co.uk

Another recommendation for Sam Lovatt at Dearne Plumbing & Bathrooms

http://www.ddps.biz/

the downstairs loo developed a leak at the coupling where the metal water inlet pipe was attached to the plastic feed pipe for the cistern and the cut off valve didn't work properly, plus my bodges at 4am to stop it flooding didn't help

he came promptly and replaced the cut off valve, reconnected the cistern doing an excellent job, was very efficient, courteous and extremely reasonable with charges

I was honestly expecting it to cost a fortune, I'd recommend him to anyone