Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Need a made to measure desk, computer housing and shelves in solid wood to fit into our smallest bedroom, so that it can be used as a study. Can anyone recommend a joiner?

Thanks

Need a made to measure desk, computer housing and shelves in solid wood to fit into our smallest bedroom, so that it can be used as a study. Can anyone recommend a joiner?

Thanks

Try Mike on 07716 247395. He did a full office fitment in our basement, fitted all new skirting boards and oak flooring. Absolutely fantastic!

Try Mike on 07716 247395. He did a full office fitment in our basement, fitted all new skirting boards and oak flooring. Absolutely fantastic!

Thank you, Tommy. Will do.

Hi,

I'm looking for someone to do some work in my bathroom, any recommendations? The work is to: retile; replace the shower; replace the sink, replace the bath panel; lay laminate flooring; put up a couple of shelves.

We had a quote of £790 which seems very pricey to me! The area to retile is small, just around the bath, about 4 sq meters.

Thanks!

Hi,

Just sent you a PM

Regards

Simon.

Hi,

I'm looking for someone to do some work in my bathroom, any recommendations? The work is to: retile; replace the shower; replace the sink, replace the bath panel; lay laminate flooring; put up a couple of shelves.

We had a quote of £790 which seems very pricey to me! The area to retile is small, just around the bath, about 4 sq meters.

Thanks!

Hi,

Just sent you a PM with a recommendation

Regards

Simon

thanks for the recommendation Simon, i'll give him a try.

thanks for the recommendation Simon, i'll give him a try.

Hi there

Sent you a P.M.

Regards Dean.

Hi,

Thanks!

hi sent you a p.m

sothall building services

07533 144116 Gary

kitchens,bathrooms,tileing,plumbing,plastering,

joinery,decorateing,

free quotes no job too small

gary@barlow47.orangehome.co.uk

Hi,

Thanks!

Without seeing the job its difficult to say, but only pay up when you are happy with the job.

Get some more quotes to compare prices.

Hi,

Thanks!

Yes without seeing the job or knowing if you or the tradesman is supplying materials it is very difficult to say if the quote appears to be reasonable or not.

Best to get a few quotes and if possible also see previous work some people say they can tile and lay laminate when they are not experieced.

Kind Regards

AHAF

Bradway Plastering and Building Services

For all your building needs, full extensions, attic conversions, bathroom refits and much more.

thanks for all the replies, we've taken up one of the recommendations, which was significantly cheaper than original quote! (it was labour only by the way as we've bought the materials already)