Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Hi would be happy to come and have a look and see if i can work out what the problem is

30yrs exp fully insured and guarantee my work at competative prices. Mac 07976901492.

After a reccomendation for a builder to do the building work on an extension at our house.

Any reccomendations?

Hi ollie i can recommend myself i have 30yrs exp this is my bread n butter work and i am very anal about quality fully insured and guarantee everything i do call or txt Mac 07976901492

Hi, we've just bought a new house and we're going to need at least one ceiling plastering.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Also, what's the going rate these days?

hi try mac plastering off this forum he very fair and good finish ta jeff

Mod note

This section is not for quotes, as per the clear instructions at the top of the page.

Please place your advert for a quote in the "jobs" section of the classifieds

Edited by Plain Talker

Hi, can someone please tell me what I should be paying for a plumber or electrician in Sheffield, that is the hourly rate. Thanks.:)

I know an electrician that charges £25 an hour

I would like to recommend Lee from S6 HANDYMAN, he has just fitted some kitchen cupboards for me and he did an excellent job, he was friendly and the price was reasonable - his phone number is 07946237432

Hi

Can anyone recommend someone to unblock an outside drain? I've contacted YW and it's not their responsibility. It's current overflowing into the garden when any taps are run or the dishwasher/washing machine is on.

Any recommendations please PM me

Thanks

Mod note

This section is not for quotes, as per the clear instructions at the top of the page.

Please place your advert for a quote in the "jobs" section of the classifieds

---------- Post added 15-03-2014 at 23:18 ----------

Sorry Mod. My mistake.

Have u got a copy of the deleted message u can pm to me? Just took a while type out is all and would like to email to tradesmen. Many Thanks

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Edited by Plain Talker