Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Hi

Just a few recommendations from people we have used recently:

NILEC electrical- andy did a great job and reasonable rates! 07967806043

another recommendation for mac plastering! We've use Chris for the second time and again happy with his work and price! 07849 946 223

Would happily use both again in the future!

Thanks, Lynsey.

---------- Post added 31-01-2014 at 18:51 ----------

I've had my bedroom and hallway walls and ceilings skimmed by Chris at Mac Plastering this week, and am more than happy to recommend him. He's done a brilliant job and the finish is just what I was hoping for.

I'll definitely use Chris again in the future. A great job at a good price.

http://www.mac-plastering.com

Cheers Dave, nice to meet you buddy, top guy.

I'd like to recommend AIandR, I think that's his forum name.

AERIALS

Chris holland is his name and he has done a great job sorting our aerial out, cheers Chris

---------- Post added 31-01-2014 at 18:57 ----------

Chris Holland - 07505 957289,

Edited by Mac_Plas

Would just like to say a massive thanks to Joiner Andy for a great job well done fitting our two new door one of which was not an easy job due to the way the house was built in the 1930s. I would recommend Andy for any joinery work you might need and so would some of my friends who had work done by him :D

Thanks for recommendation always happy to help.

Just over a week ago I asked in the jobs section for someone to do some work, finishing off my kitchen and laying a floor.

Keith from Wood N Things was super quick to reply, gave a good quote but more important, made me feel confident the work would be good.

He has finished the work, he was super quick, extremely efficient and my house is now feeling more like my own home, rather than one I moved in to!

So, if you need a joiner give him a call. I would highly recommend him.

hi i am looking for a good plumber, i have just had a guy from national grid the survey to have my gas meter moved, he has told me that they dont have to do the job, that a Met 1 regeistered plumber came move it as it is an internal job,

Hi

We hold the met one qualification, We are very experienced in meter moves we do them for local authorities daily.

Thanks

Mike

Hi everyone,I just move into a council house,l want to change the fire surround to a Modern one,because the one l met in the house is made with bricks or stone! I need help pls x:love:

Had Elite carpet and upholstery cleaning Services, Sheffield. Did a great job on dirty carpets on a student house. Would highly recommend this company.

Hearth and Home on London Road are excellent for cast iron fireplaces. Their customer service is excellent and the workmanship is great. Would definitely recommend then.

Another recommendation for Michael Mitchell, http://www.mmitchelldecorators.co.uk/ He came around yesterday to do a few wallpapering jobs I had been putting off.

The finish is excellent and we couldn't be happier. He was prompt for both the quote and the job and gave us good advice regarding colour schemes.

I highly recommend him and only wish I had contacted him earlier!

Marc

If anyone is looking for a joiner Lee Rogers Joinery is excellent. Very reliable, reasonable price and excellent work. Have recommended him to other people and they've been really impressed too.

I can highly recommend Whitecliffe Builders. I am fairly new to Sheffield and found them through this forum. Eric and his team, Nigel and Owen, have just installed for me a new kitchen and downstairs WC as well as replacement wall ties and other work. This has been by far the most painless building project I have had done over the years, the standard of work is great and the guys have been a pleasure to have around. I will definitely be using this company again.