Jump to content RIP Sheffield Admin Mort

Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Does anyone on here remove fridges and microwaves adn dispose of them properly?

Hi don't know if you've sorted but if you ring council I think they have a day where you can leave out on kerbside and they collect for free from residential. Worth a try

Hi,

I'm yet another person whose got good things to say about Jeff the Joiner (JSmith2009). Jeff came round to our house on Saturday to fit some new skirting boards for us and to repair some damaged floor boards. He fitted us in amongst his busy schedule (it had to be done this weekend because we've got some carpets turning up soon) turned up exactly when promised and did a great job for a very reasonable price.

Thanks Jeff

hi thankyou very much paul ta jeff

Hello, seeking recommendations for a new up and over garage door and installation. Mine keeps popping off the railings and driving me bananas!

I'm after cheap but effective.

Have you thought about getting it repaired?

I've just had mine repaired by Able Garage doors, it needed new rollers and a couple of rivets. The cost was around £60. Like you I put up with a "clunky" door for over 15 years before. They've got a website. Hope this helps.

Have you thought about getting it repaired?

I've just had mine repaired by Able Garage doors, it needed new rollers and a couple of rivets. The cost was around £60. Like you I put up with a "clunky" door for over 15 years before. They've got a website. Hope this helps.

I will give them a bell. Thanks for the tip!

Having been let down by a plumber who had quoted for a bathroom conversion and then failed to answer any calls ,I turned to the forum for recommendations.

Sam Lovatt gets a few mentions so I contacted him.

He turned up as promised,quoted a fair price promptlyand started and finished the job on time.

His advice was good and we are delighted with the finish.

Thanks Sam and sorry about the wear and tear on your diamond drill bits when fixing through the tiles.

Joiner Andy just fitted me a couple of doors, great price, quick fitting and there wasn't a spot of dust after they finished- highly reccomended :)

Able Garage Doors have repaired my knackered garage door! Quick and efficient and a nice price. It's saved me a big payout on a new one for a couple of years. It's flipping windy out there and I hear no banging, job's a good un! Thanks!

Joiner Jeff (jsmith2009) and Shaun did a great job on our kitchen and bathroom along with Adam the Electrician.

Bamford Roofing did a lovely job for us too and Lee (Leepy) did a great job taming the garden.

Finally Rocky1 sorted out the blocked drain!

All highly recommended tradesmen. :wave:

Joiner Jeff (jsmith2009) and Shaun did a great job on our kitchen and bathroom along with Adam the Electrician.

Bamford Roofing did a lovely job for us too and Lee (Leepy) did a great job taming the garden.

Thanks Helen for the feedback,see us soon,lee

Can anyone recommend a roofer please for replacement of an entire pitched roof . S35 area.

hi thank you helen and mark , it was lovely to work for you again good luck with move to mancheter ta jeff

Could anyone please recommend a good roofer...we've got a sieve for a roof!