Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

I recommend Jeff the Joiner. Lovely guy, and good efficient work. We had him to replace our banister. Call Jeff - 078613 79796

I recommend Jeff the Joiner. Lovely guy, and good efficient work. We had him to replace our banister. Call Jeff - 078613 79796

thankyou ta jeff:)

Please can someone recommend a plasterer?

Got a bedroom that needs all the walls doing, plus a ceiling in the living room, and some skimming over where we've had some new sockets in.

We want to paint straight onto the plaster, so looking for a really good, smooth, flat finish.

We are in Crookes, and ideally want it doing next week (which I know might be difficult unless a cancellation comes in).

Many thanks

Got a bedroom that needs all the walls doing, plus a ceiling in the living room, and some skimming over where we've had some new sockets in.

We want to paint straight onto the plaster, so looking for a really good, smooth, flat finish.

We are in Crookes, and ideally want it doing next week (which I know might be difficult unless a cancellation comes in).

Many thanks

Try Steve Best 07860 389881.

He has done several jobs for us and is an excellent plasterer and very clean worker.

We would like to recommend Jeff the Joiner for completing yet another stellar job for us. Jeff has just fitted skirting boards in our bedroom and in the past has hung internal doors and been involved in fitting reconditioned wood window frames throughout. He is an excellent tradesman and lovely man. Contact him on : 0786 1379796

Thanks Jeff!:bigsmile:

Annaliese & Glyn

I would like to recommend Rudplast, who came today and boarded and plastered a bedroom ceiling. He turned up bang on time, tidied up after himself and has done a fantastic job (much better than I could have hoped for considering the state that the ceiling was in!) His charges were more than reasonable too.

If I have any more plastering I wouldnt hesitate in calling Andy back. His contact details are here http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/member.php?u=111704

Thanks Andy for a brillant job!

---------- Post added 27-09-2013 at 20:00 ----------

Many thanks

Andy (user name Rudplast) has done at short notice a bedroom ceiling for me today. I must say that he has done a fantastic job, so if you are still looking for some one give Andy a call. http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/member.php?u=111704

Edited by carlas_cat
typo

Can anyone reccomend someone to come and look at my guttering. Not sure if we need new or not,got water coming over the front,live in a terraced house and possibly they need replacing Thanks Peeps

We would like to recommend Jeff the Joiner for completing yet another stellar job for us. Jeff has just fitted skirting boards in our bedroom and in the past has hung internal doors and been involved in fitting reconditioned wood window frames throughout. He is an excellent tradesman and lovely man. Contact him on : 0786 1379796

Thanks Jeff!:bigsmile:

Annaliese & Glyn

hi folks thankyou again good luck with the birth take care jeff:)

Edited by jsmith2009
spelling

I need an electrical socket moving as soon as possible any recommendations or offers would be gratefully received.

Hi

Just moved to the area and I am renovating my house can anyone recommend a good fitted kitchen and bedroom company?

Looking to start asap.

Thanks

Hi

Just moved to the area and I am renovating my house can anyone recommend a good fitted kitchen and bedroom company?

Looking to start asap.

Thanks

I could look at it for you if you like, have a look at my Facebook link for a few of my jobs I've done recently. Thanks Scott