Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Following a recent thread by rubydazzler -

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=620160

- I contacted Dale Construction & Maintenance.

I wish to express my thanks to Harry & Luke for their prompt quote for gutter cleaning and also for completing the job today! Well done! :thumbsup:

I've now got peace of mind that they'll be no more rainwater cascading into my kitchen through the back door.

Shortly after the guys departed, I found my misplaced wallet - and can now pay them! :blush:

They've provided a terrific service - and I can highly recommend these guys.

Contacts:-

email: Harry@DaleBuilding.co.uk. Tel. 0114-383-0707. Mobile 07748-830614.

I also had good service from the people that sorted me out. F&WBuilders on here. They came round, looked at the job, and managed to fit me in the same day, late afternoon, because I was mithering to get it done before it rained again.

Also, I have to commend them for actually charging me less that the price agreed, as the job didn't take as long as they expected!! How often does that happen?? :D

I'm just waiting for it to rain hard now to see whether it was a success.

I live in Wincobank and last week my en-suite bathroom started leaking and water started dripping from the kitchen ceiling. After reading the reviews from the Forum, I called Sam Lovatt (Dearne Domestic Plumbing). He did a fantastic job sorting out the problems within a very short time yesterday. He is very professional, friendly and his charges are very reasonable. He didn’t even charge me on the first day when he was locating the cause of the leak. I would highly recommend him.

Sam can be contacted either on 08000 842 848 or on 07909 842 848.

hi just had my house rewired by MJB Electrical Services and could not recommend them anymore they were great as well as easy to work with they were very well organised, clean and tidy everyday at a very competitive price.

ring matt on 07795264415

I'd like to reccomend Aston Locksmiths, Nigel recently did some work for me and I couldn't be happier. Very professional service at a good rate. 07760 323724.

I'd like to recommend Neville from Weldonworks, tel. 07977518622.

He's recently done all sorts of jobs around our new house and then due to the good job he made, we asked him to come back and fit our sliding doors wardrobes and he fully built the interior rails and shelves.

Everything he has done is absolutely perfect, beautifully finished and we are very chuffed with it all. The price was very competitive, Nev's time keeping was fantastic and both Nev & his son Wesley were perfectly polite and gentlemen!

Thanks Nev for an excellent job and I hope your business continues to grow from strength to strength.

Emma

Hey, does any one need a tree surgeon!

I know a really good one and his prices arn;t high either.

He's done an exellent job for me.

I'm so pleased with the work. And all the mess was cleared away afterwards.

I'd recomend him any day!:)

I have just had my roof redone by a really good roofer by the name of Paul Eshelby Roofing - his contact numbers are: (0114) 2475162, 07801908694

He charged a very good price for a great job, done with no problems at all.

I highly recommend him

Thanks Rachael.

Hi

Just had a bathroom renovated by Andy from Rowland Property Services and he was great. It included knocking a wall out and all the tiling as well as instaling all the fittings including a spa bath!

Great quality finish and good problem solver as the job threw up a few things that were not expected

his number is 07932073345

getting him back to do further work in the house in a few weeks

Just had some curtains & blinds from Pat at Ethos, very please with the way they have turned out and very reasonable too.

She also will give you some advice on your decorating, paint & fabric colours wallpaper etc , even arrange for it to be done, she does allsorts of Interior design and she is nice and down to earth.

she's on

Can anyone recommend somebody who does concrete imprinting for driveways, who is

not too expensive