Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

try harrolds locksmiths on shalesmoor

Thanks.

While I'm here, anyone know of a window cleaner who works round Sharrow/Hunters Bar?

I drove past a guy cleaning windows on Rustlings Road the other day - his van said he was called Daz but I didn't get his number.

Try googling "Daz Window Cleaner Sheffield" - you get a lot of soap powder information.

Happy to call round and have a look at your lock.

Im not cleaning your windows though.

Andy

Hi

I'm wantiing some carpets fitting if anyone can recommend somebody please.

I'm pulling up the carpets from my stairs and 3 bedrooms(been down less than a year) and I'm wanting to get at least the stairs in my new property done out of this and with any luck, one bedroom too.

If anyone can help me ASAP please PM me.

Thanks

Can anyone point me to a steel fabricator who can alter an existing external metal staircase to add a return and a couple of treads without charging a fortune. Was a bit taken aback by a quote I got.

Just wish to recommend Andrew (Andy) Hall Joinery and his other colleagues for doing a superb job fitting and planning our new kitchen. He went with us to choose the units etc from Sheffield Kitchen Outlet (who make them on site) and got them for us at trade price. He also helped us with getting the laminate flooring and glass splash backs. We found him to be very honest and reliable and always kept in touch with us either by texting or phoning to keep us up-to-date with progress. From the first phone call to the end of the job we couldn't fault him (apart from his singing lol). We thoroughly enjoyed having him do the work at a very reasonable price. Thanks Andy.

Thank you for the recommendation Jen & Matt, it is very much appreciated.

It was a delight working at your property.

Hope you enjoy listening to the cd's!

Eric & Team.

I have no hesitation in recommending Whitecliffes. Living in a narrow road, we were delighted to have a small drive-in laid at the front of our house. The brick work and York stone paving was laid to a high standard. More recently we needed work done to our roof. All work was done to our complete satisfaction. Eric Cliffe called daily to make sure we were happy with everything. A friendly and thoroughly professional service.

I have no hesitation in recommending Whitecliffes. Living in a narrow road, we were delighted to have a small drive-in laid at the front of our house. The brick work and York stone paving was laid to a high standard. More recently we needed work done to our roof. All work was done to our complete satisfaction. Eric Cliffe called daily to make sure we were happy with everything. A friendly and thoroughly professional service.

Hello r manuel.

Whitecliffes are very pleased to know you are completely satisfied with works carried out in your home and that you are happy to recommend our service to others.

Thank you, The Whitecliffes Team.

Anyone got a number for Reflections window cleaners in S7? Or any recommended window cleaners covering S17?

Can definitely recommend Jeff the Joiner 07861379796. He has just done a great refurb job on my windows upgrading them to double glazed. Great advice, communication and end result.

Thanks!

jeff smith has just done the laminate flooring for me in my renovated kitchen (which he did) and the living room. top job. cant fault his workmanship. top bloke.

good price and quick to finish.

look up jeff smith on this forum for any joinery work.

cheers

Hi All

Looking for a bit of advice

We are moving house in around 5 weeks and wondering whether to get a large van and move it all ourselves or hire a professional removal company.

We are moving around 1 mile away (so not far) and moving from a 3 bed house with probably slightly less than normal stuff to move.

I seem to think it will cost around £600 to hire a removal company and if anyone can advise a company that would be great

What do you think is best? Has anyone moved their own stuff and how did it go?

Boris