Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

We can thoroughly recommend Whitecliffes. They helped renovate our 1840 home in S10 with real skill and care, installing a damp proof course, plastering and treating timbers.

Eric, who is a true professional and lovely gent, was courteous, prompt to quote and true to his word when he said we would be pleased with the service provided. Martin and team were polite, friendly and worked hard all day - and even brought their own tea & coffee (though we were pleased to provide biscuits!). They also left the house clean and tidy and were respectful that we had to live on site throughout.

It was very important to us that the house retained its character through this process and Whitecliffes took exceptional care to do just that. We were involved in every decision and any additional costs were discussed and reasonable. The outcome is a great finish and therefore a lovely home.

Whitecliffes were recommended by many friends, and I am now happy to do the same.

Thank you very much Eric and team, we will back back in touch for future projects.

Jen & Matt S10

We can thoroughly recommend Whitecliffes. They helped renovate our 1840 home in S10 with real skill and care, installing a damp proof course, plastering and treating timbers.

Eric, who is a true professional and lovely gent, was courteous, prompt to quote and true to his word when he said we would be pleased with the service provided. Martin and team were polite, friendly and worked hard all day - and even brought their own tea & coffee (though we were pleased to provide biscuits!). They also left the house clean and tidy and were respectful that we had to live on site throughout.

It was very important to us that the house retained its character through this process and Whitecliffes took exceptional care to do just that. We were involved in every decision and any additional costs were discussed and reasonable. The outcome is a great finish and therefore a lovely home.

Whitecliffes were recommended by many friends, and I am now happy to do the same.

Thank you very much Eric and team, we will back back in touch for future projects.

Jen & Matt S10

Thank you for the recommendation Jen & Matt, it is very much appreciated.

It was a delight working at your property.

Hope you enjoy listening to the cd's!

Eric & Team.

I would like to highly recommend dinkydoo22 for great job he did. Brick wall look amazing! Will definitely use again. Thanks a lot Rich.

Van and Man.

Bikertec on Sheffield Forum.

Great Price. Punctual and careful.

Thanks

collected my laminate flooring today from floors2go on queens road. brilliant service. scott was friendly and sorted a great price. highly recommend! cheers scott

Another recommendation for Lee Rodgers. He painted our hall and stairs absolutely perfectly and for the best quote I got off the Forum. Thoroughly impressed :) Copied and pasted his details below:-

S6 HANDYMAN. the only way is s6,,15 YEARS EXPERIENCE (HOME MAINTENENCE) DECORATOR,JOINERY,TILING,DIY,NO JOB TO SMALL,CLEAN, FRIENDLY + RELIABLE,HONEST RATES,RING FOR A QUOTE, TEL 07946237432 ASK FOR LEE RODGERS

Hi angela,thankyou so much for the great feedback,,see you soon,,lee,s6

Hi everyone.

I'm trying to arrange the replacement of both external doors on my house.

Not knowing a joiner I have been looking for places that supply and fit. Abbeydale Door Centre looks promising but have no experience of them.

Has anyone used them or can they recommend a good joiner? Need door and frames replacing and etched glass in the top light.

Thanks in advance.

Pete

Hi everyone.

I'm trying to arrange the replacement of both external doors on my house.

Not knowing a joiner I have been looking for places that supply and fit. Abbeydale Door Centre looks promising but have no experience of them.

Has anyone used them or can they recommend a good joiner? Need door and frames replacing and etched glass in the top light.

Thanks in advance.

Pete

Contact Jeff Smith jsmith2009 on here, top bloke, great joiner done many many jobs for us.

Highly recommended on this thread, done loads for fellow formers.

Jeff the Joiner 07861379796 or 01142203563 full refurbs/ loft conversions/ Doors/floors/ balustrades/ kitchens/ windows/ restoration to wooden windows/plastic windows all general joinery .free quotes given

Edited by shazzamattazza
spelling

Keeping the Jeff Smith appreciation thread going........ ;)

Jeff just finished a two day job for me today. Supplied/fitted a new door and fixed the very battered frame, built me a rather good cupboard to hide the gas & electricity meter and totally renewed the loft hatch. Oh and we had some fun with a new and very springy loft ladder :D

Very reasonable price and great company. Highly recommended.

Thanks again Jeff :thumbsup:

Can anyone recommend a locksmith who'd know about repairing a very old 2-lever lock?

All I'm getting at the minute is people giving me that loud sound of air being sucked through teeth when I mention it.

Try these guys

H Harrold & Sons,

Security House,

Shalesmoor,

Sheffield,

South Yorkshire,

S3 8UG

Telephone 0114 3589 673

Email [email protected]

They are the best (so I am told) in Sheffield, if they dont know anyone, or cant help then no one will.

good luck