Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Paul Nowell (p-and-d) did some painting and decorating for us recently, this included lining paper, painting of several rooms and outside windows. We are really impressed with the job he did and at a very competitive price. His communication was excellent and he was more than happy to answer any questions we had. We would highly recommend him.

Recently Matt from MJB Electrical Services changed our fuse board and installed a new socket.

He did a good job, turned up when he said he would, was very tidy and explained everything to us.

Would definitely recommend.

Contact details:

Hi all,

I want to highly recommend Andrew Hall Joinery. He recently replaced all our internal doors, lifted an old tilled floor and put down a new oak laminate. He did a great job, quick worker, cleaned up after himself and even took all the old doors and broken tiles to the tip for us!

The work looks great, and was reasonably priced.

http://www.andrewhalljoinery.co.uk

Thanks Andy

further to my post on 25/4/13 - jeff smith has now finished my kitchen. i couldnt be happier. keep an eye out for jeff's website. the before and after pictures of my kitchen will be on his website. website is currently a work in progress

I have recently had a full new bathroom by Sam Lovatt at Dearne Plumbing and Bathrooms after reading several reviews about his skills and professionalism on this forum and I must say i am definately satisfied.

He was extremely professional in his approach and his workmanship and attention to detail was second to none.

He always arrived on time and completed the job within the 2 weeks he quoted.

I would highly recommend him as he is excellent value for money :thumbsup:

I used Aston fencing a few times & made a great job with quality pannels & at a good price 07715085849

Thanks for the feedback Helen. Glad your happy with the work we did.

Paul Nowell (p-and-d) did some painting and decorating for us recently, this included lining paper, painting of several rooms and outside windows. We are really impressed with the job he did and at a very competitive price. His communication was excellent and he was more than happy to answer any questions we had. We would highly recommend him.

Hi

Thanks for the recommendation im glad everything seems to be all good

Man thanks

Matt

Recently Matt from MJB Electrical Services changed our fuse board and installed a new socket.

He did a good job, turned up when he said he would, was very tidy and explained everything to us.

Would definitely recommend.

Contact details:

further to my post on 25/4/13 - jeff smith has now finished my kitchen. i couldnt be happier. keep an eye out for jeff's website. the before and after pictures of my kitchen will be on his website. website is currently a work in progress

hi thankyou chris it was a pleasure ta jeff

Hi all,

I want to highly recommend Andrew Hall Joinery. He recently replaced all our internal doors, lifted an old tilled floor and put down a new oak laminate. He did a great job, quick worker, cleaned up after himself and even took all the old doors and broken tiles to the tip for us!

The work looks great, and was reasonably priced.

http://www.andrewhalljoinery.co.uk

Thanks Andy

Thanks for the recommendation

I would like to recommend Chris McVann of MAC Plastering. He came round on time when he said he would, gave a detailed quote and did an excellent job boarding and plastering my bathroom. He put down floor covering to protect my carpets, tidied up after himself and was really polite. He explained exactly what he was going to do and why. I have already asked him to do my kitchen ceiling and will be recomending him to others.