Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

My 1st post :help: .... so hope it goes in the correct place

Edited by StunCaf
forgot telephone number !

Hi - just a note to say we have recently had our cellar converted from a dark dank hole into a lovely additional room by Whitecliffes - excellant job, lovely friendly people, efficient, knowledgable, punctual - job was finished on time despite some rather adverse weather - lots of snow and we live at the top of a big hill!

Highly recommended if you're looking to convert your own dank hole into a nice space.

Hi - just a note to say we have recently had our cellar converted from a dark dank hole into a lovely additional room by Whitecliffes - excellant job, lovely friendly people, efficient, knowledgable, punctual - job was finished on time despite some rather adverse weather - lots of snow and we live at the top of a big hill!

Highly recommended if you're looking to convert your own dank hole into a nice space.

Thank you for the super recommendation iainglitch.

So pleased your 'dark dank hole' is gone forever!!!!

As for living at the top of the hill, that posed no problem for the Whitecliffes chappies.........they love a challenge!

Thanks for the recommendation good luck in your new home

Many thanks

Matt

Having just done a complete refurbishment I can whole-heartedly recommend the following:

Electrician:

MJB Electrical

Tel: 0114 2310122

Mobile: 07795 264415

Plastering:

EWF Plastering

07891 598163

Plumbing/Heating:

JB Heating

General building/gardening:

Greens Property Maintenance

A big thank you to Jeff Smith (JSmith2009), just spent 3 days at mine, fitting doors and doing a load of general joinery.

I'm getting him back when better weather to do facias, as he always does a great job.

He'sone of the good guys, I'd recommend him every time .

Cheers Jeff

Just had an aerial fitted and would recommend this guy. So if you want an new aerial and a good price contact Mick 07792689253.

A big thank you to Jeff Smith (JSmith2009), just spent 3 days at mine, fitting doors and doing a load of general joinery.

I'm getting him back when better weather to do facias, as he always does a great job.

He'sone of the good guys, I'd recommend him every time .

Cheers Jeff

hi try sharon and craig see you in 6 to 8 weeks time ta jeff

Another recommendation for Matt from MJB electricals who has just replaced our fuses box and tidied up our electrics. A reasonable price and good communication and timekeeping.

Thanks a lot

Chris

Another recommendation for Matt from MJB electricals who has just replaced our fuses box and tidied up our electrics. A reasonable price and good communication and timekeeping.

Thanks a lot

Chris

Glad to help thanks alot

Matt

Glad to help thanks alot

Matt

Trying to contact you Matt - your PM box is full!

Steve.