Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Joiner Andy once again did an excellent quality job for me. Fitted a handrail and a new lock. Great communication and came on time. Highly recommended. :)

I would strongly recommend using AMB Joinery.

I've had some damp problems in my house that they came to look at, and they traced it back to some rusted guttering. I've experienced a lot of timewasters on Sheffield Forum, but these guys are first class.

Not only did the keep the appointment to come and quote for the work (despite some horrendous weather), they also went the extra mile every step of the way. They replaced a few cracked roof tiles (free of charge), took down an old aerial (free of charge) and made sure they cleaned up any mess they made.

Their customer service was brilliant and I will definitely be using their services again.

:)

I would highly recommend Lee (leepy on here) for any sort of handyman work. He's a very busy man and I can totally see why! He is very competitively priced, clears up after himself and does a brilliant job.

Thanks dude! :banana:

Thanks Helen,thanks for feedback it was a pleasure to work for you

Thankyou Blinks for your great feedback.

The shed was removed today - in fact all my garden pots and planters and shed contents were put in the van too - I was well impressed! And then my shed was re-reassembled at my new home and looks exactly the same! You'd never know it had been moved. They did work hard - and it was a freezing day - Thanks Bikertec - more jobs coming.

Thanks for the help guys - I phoned Piano taxi in Manchester last night and my piano is now sitting in my lounge looking very happy - they came to Sheffield at 9.30am and it was all done by 10.15am. I am not kidding, So the Pianogate saga is over at long last. Bikertec Mick (and Mike), you have been the Heroes in my housemove - You moved everything for me - Shed, fence, garden stuff, a whole house of furniture and heavy boxes, and some things not even packed and ready to go - nothing was too much trouble and nothing got broken or went missing like removals from big companies in the past. - and when he doesn't move pianos, he still tried to help and came up with the solution. There are some really genuine people in business...just took a while to find them! ...like 20 years. Just trust your removals/collections to Bikertech snd don't stress.
Edited by Bikertec
Extra added by Blinks

Hi Helen

Thanks for the recommendation

Matt x

I'm happy to recommend Matt at Mjb Electrical Services. He sorted my lights out today and gave me some useful advice. He left the job tidy and checked that I was happy,

http://www.mjb-electricalservices.co.uk/

---------- Post added 21-02-2013 at 20:30 ----------

Thanks

For the recommendation

Many thanks

Matt

I'd like to put a big recommendation on for the following guys Sheffield kitchen outlet & Ben Gregory for a great kitchen design 01142755775 along with Scott Shepard @ premium kitchen installations 07743317125 Matt Burrell @ MJB electrical services 07795264415 They all worked together to make my kitchen a great contemporary kitchen at a great price it has the wow factor THANK YOU

---------- Post added 21-02-2013 at 20:32 ----------

Hi nick thanks

Glad to see you got everything sorted

Many thanks

Matt

I'd like to recommend electrician Matt Burrell. He's just finished doing a great job fitting me with a new fusebox, light fittings, sockets, spotlights and extractor fan. He was friendly, helpful and I'll be using him again!

Here's his contact info!

http://www.mjb-electricalservices.co.uk - mjbelectricalservices@gmail.com - Phone - 0114 2310122 / 07795 264415

Oh and he was careful round my cats too! ;)

---------- Post added 13-02-2013 at 20:13 ----------

I'd also like to recommend Jeff the Joiner who's just fitted me a bunch of new doors which were a real pain to hang as my house has never seen a right angle before! He was a lovely, friendly guy who again offered me great advice and went above and beyond the call of duty! He also recommended a great plasterer Darren who did a great job and was very clean and tidy.

These guys were all careful with my cats too and I'll be using them for all future jobs!

Jeff - 07861 379796

Darren - 07717 582880

Would like to recommend Jeff again(JSmith2009).

Yesterday Jeff supplied and fitted 6 internal doors for me top quality workmanship and reasonable price as well.

I have just had a painting and decorating job done by a first class tradesman by the name of Micheal Mitchell.It consisted of stripping the old wallpaper,sanding the walls and woodwork painting and putting on new wallpaper.This was in a large hallway of a big bungalow,he was prompt a clean worker plus very obliging,the work is to a high standard and we are very pleased with the end result,he was recomended to me from the forum and I am glad I set him on.His number is 07976714323 if you need a painter and decorator he,s your man!.

I would just like to thank Andy Rowland of Rowland property sevices, who very kindly came round to my house and gave me some advice on a problem I was having with my drains. He came round on time and gave me the advice for free. I would be very happy to use and pay for his sevices !

Andy Rowland, your a star !

I would just like to thank Andy Rowland of Rowland property sevices, who very kindly came round to my house and gave me some advice on a problem I was having with my drains. He came round on time and gave me the advice for free. I would be very happy to use and pay for his sevices !

Andy Rowland, your a star !

Cheers Phil, I'm sure the action I suggested will sort out your problem, thanks for the recommendation .

Andy