Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Hi all,

I've seen a few references on here for Jeff (0786 137 9796) before but just to add my positive feedback to that.

He recently fitted me a new kitchen worktop, 4 new doors and re-hung 4 old ones, always able to talk on the phone about the job and what was needed.

very fair prices, excellent quality work and a nice bloke on top!

Joiner Andy has just finished replacing our old kitchen and quite honestly its beyond all my expectations,our bright new kitchen and new appliances and doors looks really well and a perfect job, nothing was too much for Andy- Andrew Hall Joinery is the Top tradesmen in Sheffield. Thanks Andy for a perfect Kitchen.

My pleasure, thanks for recommendation mac

Hi all,

I've seen a few references on here for Jeff (0786 137 9796) before but just to add my positive feedback to that.

He recently fitted me a new kitchen worktop, 4 new doors and re-hung 4 old ones, always able to talk on the phone about the job and what was needed.

very fair prices, excellent quality work and a nice bloke on top!

hi chris thankyou very much ta jeff

Just had a bathroom fitted by ANDY ROWLAND and his mate GRAHAM at

ANDY ROWLAND PROPERTY SERVICES billiant job would recommend them to anyone

Just had a bathroom fitted by ANDY ROWLAND and his mate GRAHAM at

ANDY ROWLAND PROPERTY SERVICES billiant job would recommend them to anyone

Thanks for that John , enjoy your new bathroom!

Following on from the excellent job Andy Rowland did when modernising our newly purchased house, we would like to add that he has been called upon again as we needed his advice on a couple of electrical/plumbing issues. His expertise in both areas has been invaluable and we are now able to resolve the problems ourselves. A friendly, efficient and professional service at a reasonable cost.

Hi All

We've used Andy Rowland of Rowlands Property Services for loads of things in our house and he comes highly recommended - he's done a complete refit of our bathroom including wet room floor, underfloor heating and all tiling and plumbing. We've also had him decorating our living room and hall.

He always does a top quality job and turns up when arranged, can't recommend him highly enough!

Would also like to recommend Andy Rowland of Rowland Property Services - Andy and Graham fitted our new bathroom and a new boiler this summer and have done a brilliant job. Was 100% reliable, great knowledge and always a great sense of humour. Can not recommend highly enough - now saving up for Andy to do our kitchen!

Following on from the excellent job Andy Rowland did when modernising our newly purchased house, we would like to add that he has been called upon again as we needed his advice on a couple of electrical/plumbing issues. His expertise in both areas has been invaluable and we are now able to resolve the problems ourselves. A friendly, efficient and professional service at a reasonable cost.

Hi All

We've used Andy Rowland of Rowlands Property Services for loads of things in our house and he comes highly recommended - he's done a complete refit of our bathroom including wet room floor, underfloor heating and all tiling and plumbing. We've also had him decorating our living room and hall.

He always does a top quality job and turns up when arranged, can't recommend him highly enough!

Hi ewanamber and Stujo, Thanks for the recommendations and the work.

Would also like to recommend Andy Rowland of Rowland Property Services - Andy and Graham fitted our new bathroom and a new boiler this summer and have done a brilliant job. Was 100% reliable, great knowledge and always a great sense of humour. Can not recommend highly enough - now saving up for Andy to do our kitchen!

Hi Gordius, glad to give you a warm home and a stunning bathroom!, looking forward to the kitchen.

Many thanks

Andy

We have recently had our bathroom done by Sam Lovatt of Dearne Plumbing & Bathrooms, tel 07909 842 848. Forum id : Sam @ Dearne

Sam was blummin fantastic! ( Will be sending you the pics soon Sam, as promised)

Reasonable price, excellent work, great attention to detail and he was very understanding about our last minute changes to the plan. Sam was also really helpful when we were designing the bathroom layout and his ideas helped us get the most of out the space. He's also a superb tiler and really nice bloke and even came back later to help us fit the bespoke mirror.

Will definitely be calling on his services again.

Edited by Badgerramble
added username

Big thanks to Jeff Smith who came to my home to fit two internal doors today.

Not many tradesmen would come on a Sunday morning.

Jeff did a great job at a very reasonable price.

Any one that wants a joiner then look no further then this guy.

I will be calling on you again in the future.

Many Thanks again.

Daz......Littledale.