Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

I would like to add another recommendation for Steve (Corgigasman). He has spent 3 days with us moving our boiler and fixing various other issues wrong with our boiler. Good quality work and a very fair price, always turned up when he said, and a nice chap to boot.

Thanks Steve - see you saturday for that hot tap! :D

Thanks for the feedback Paul, see you Saturday, cheers:)

I'd like to put in a strong recommendation for James the Sleep Geek. I had spent a lot of money on a new bed a few years ago and it was not giving me the support I need so, having seen a posting from James on here, I called him.

He came to see me and the bed... Instead of slagging off the bed supplier or trying to flog me something different, he helped to try and diagnose the problem. As a result, I contacted the suppliers and they were able to tell me how to fix it. So far so good....

In talking to James it is clear that he is passionate about helping people improve their sleep and is also very knowledgeable about the subject. If you need any advice on bed-buying, or you need help with trying to sleep better, James is your man.

Welovesleep.co.uk 0114 272 2613 or 07719 227181

I WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMEND MMITCHELL AS A PAINTER AND DECORATOR, HE IS POLITE, HELPFUL AND HONEST. HE HAS DONE A BEAUTIFUL JOB FOR MY MUM. I CANNOT PRAISE THIS GENTLEMAN ENOUGH, HIS WORK IS TOP QUALITY. SO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A TOP QAULITY JOB, PLEASE GIVE MICHAEL ACALL...

M Mitchell Painter & Decorator

0114 2454383

Hi we'd like to add to this reccomendation and tell everyone how great we've found Michael Mitchell as our decorator. I used the above post as we didn't know who to trust and contacted Michael who came round that same night to give us a very reasonable quote and very helpful advice on colour. As we are tight for time on finishing our project, new baby on the way, he worked the weekend quickly, cleanly and left our new kitchen/diner looking fantastic.

Will definitely be using him again.

Hi we'd like to add our reccomendation and tell everyone how great we've found Michael Mitchell as our decorator.

I used the recommended trades people thread as we didn't know who to trust and contacted Michael who came round that same night to give us a very reasonable quote and very helpful advice on colour. As we are tight for time on finishing our project, new baby on the way, he worked the weekend quickly, cleanly and left our new kitchen/diner looking fantastic.

we can recomend Paul (STERI) on here he' a painter & decorator had him come and do our kitchen and hall way just before christmas and he did a good job was clean and tidy and turn up on time. we are having him back to do our bedrooms in a couple of weeks, though id give him a mention if anybody is looking for decorating doing.

Another recommendation from me. We've had some rainwater coming into the house and it wasn't clear where it was coming from.

I called out JB Property (07814 713 636) and Jim came to have a look. He initially diagnosed gaps around the window frame which needed sealing and came to do the work today. He wasn't fully confident that this was the cause of all our problems so checked the window above and found the bottom of the frame had rotted so water was creeping in through that. He took a picture of the damage to show me, quoted to repair it there and then, and did that job at the same time. He then took a picture of the finished work so I could see what he had done.

He was very reasonable, cleaned up after himself and I can thoroughly recommend him.

I can also recommend a brilliant decorator, he did a fantastic job and his papering was second to none, and left the job very tidy,very reasonable as well, If you need a free quote call John on 07881561173

Hi we'd like to add to this reccomendation and tell everyone how great we've found Michael Mitchell as our decorator. I used the above post as we didn't know who to trust and contacted Michael who came round that same night to give us a very reasonable quote and very helpful advice on colour. As we are tight for time on finishing our project, new baby on the way, he worked the weekend quickly, cleanly and left our new kitchen/diner looking fantastic.

Hi i would like to add to this recommendation and say that Michael Mitchell has done a fantastic job of my bedroom he cleaned up after himself everyday, on time every morning and i would like to say a big thank you, i will definitely be using you again.

MMitchell painter and decorator

Edited by spudder

I would like to recommend Vinerefurb they have refurbished all my properties over the years and are true professionals in all aspects of building from hanging a door to complete new builds.

They are currently refurbishing a property of mine, anyone wishing to view their work is welcome to PM me and I can arrange for you to see what they do on site.:)

Would like to put a BIG recommendation in for Jeff Smith from Joinery Solutions (SF username: jsmith2009) and his friend Paul who have this weekend fitted me an engineered walnut floor in our kitchen and dining room along with skirting board, some architrave and hung three doors.

They have done an excellent job and as a result I will definately be using him again.

Jeff's careful to make sure you get what you want, very hard working, tidy and totally trustworthy. Very good value for money too.

Thanks Jeff/Paul. :thumbsup:

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Jeff the Joiner 07861 379 796 or 01142 203 563 Doors/floors/ balustrades/ kitchens/ windows/ restoration to wooden windows/plastic windows all general joinery

Edited by platts

Hi, I’m looking for someone to fit a gas cooker, please.

The old gas cooker was leaking gas, so I’ve got a new cooker but was advised that I need new connectors.

I've tried calling corgigasman, but he didn't answer, as he must be on a job.

Quotes and recommendations welcome :)

Thanks

Edited by EventFish