Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

http://www.jbheatingservices.co.uk 07930144256 gas safe 506357

hi just so my customers know if they ever get stuck for heat while waiting on parts let me know, as i carry van stock of electric fan heaters for you to use while you wait thanks jon.

I would like to recommend jon for heating maintainance ect , really down to earth guy and most of all genuine advice and top prices , i have worked with him a few times on jobs in the past , so if you need a reliable heating man , jbheatingservices is the man . ps hope this helps forum members out all the best martin .

Edited by RELIABLE

Stu (All Build Construction - 0114 232 1632/07984880806) took down the wall between our dining room and off shot kitchen. He did a fantastic and clean job and is a really nice guy. We could not recommend higher!!!

Just had Jeff the Joiner fit some real wood floors and also supply and fit a bannister up to the attic for us. He (and his mate Martin) came on Saturday and worked 2 very long days over the weekend to get our job done. It looks great too! Would highly recommend him for any joinery related work. He is jsmith2009 on the forum, mobile: 07861379796.

:)

hi kaye thankyou for passing us the work and waiting for us happy xmas ta jeff

http://www.jbheatingservices.co.uk 07930144256 gas safe 506357 thanks for that mate no problem at all, always here to help cheers jon.

Thanks for your prompt visit,would reccomend you to family and friends.

Hi.

I'm fairly new to this forum and i'ce recently had a new kitchen fitted and a solid wood floor put down. This was done by RB flooring and joinery. I'm really happy with how it's turned out so i'd like to recommend them.

Cheers

I can highly recommend Paul Howson (MOBILE MECHANIC) I got his name from a recommendation on here, and called him when my car wouldn't start due to the crank shaft sensor gaining a fault. He came out within two hours, did the job and the price was fantastic! Will certainly be using his services again. Top bloke! his number is 07795101555 :)

D&G plumbing were excellent! They came and helped me when i was desperate with my boiler pump spoilt! they were friendly, efficient and helped me with other small jobs which needed doing in the house too! The best part is they came on the day i called! which is great when you need help urgently!

D&G plumbing were excellent! They came and helped me when i was desperate with my boiler pump spoilt! they were friendly, efficient and helped me with other small jobs which needed doing in the house too! The best part is they came on the day i called! which is great when you need help urgently!

They were not only plumbers but with their great skillset a help with electrical work as well! Great Guys!

I can also highly recommend darren&gerrard of d&g plumbing we have used them on a few of our jobs great guys,

sothall building services,genral builders

kitchens,bathrooms,plastering,tileing,joinery,upvc windows doors consevatories,

free quotes no job too small call gary 07533 144116 or gary@barlow47.orangehome.co.uk