Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

I've just had Andy & Graham from Rowland Property Services to do some decorating work in the house. Andy had previously refurbished my bathrooms to a very high standard as well as installing the conduit and wiring for a theatre surround sound system in my lounge so I had no hesitation in asking them to come and do more work for me. I can highly recommend their charm, good manners, tidiness and professionalism.

Hi Dr Mac, thank you for the recommendations and for the work. Always happy to help. Many thanks.

Andy

Can anyone recommend someone to service electrical warm air heating please?

It's a Creda Comfortaire 'AB' Type Electricaire warm air central heating system.

It's the original installation from c.1970 Please note this is an ELECTRIC system, not gas (there's no gas to the flat).

I'd also be interested if any trades could recommend what might be a suitable replacement in future - it would have to be electric, maybe panel or storage heaters? (there's no gas on the whole cul-de-sac, so connecting me to the mains is not an affordable option!).

Many thanks.

I've just had Andy & Graham from Rowland Property Services to do some decorating work in the house. Andy had previously refurbished my bathrooms to a very high standard as well as installing the conduit and wiring for a theatre surround sound system in my lounge so I had no hesitation in asking them to come and do more work for me. I can highly recommend their charm, good manners, tidiness and professionalism.

yes, you said so - about a week ago in your only other post on the forum!

Don't go to the one that lives on Clarence Road, only wants easy jobs, never got back to us when he realised I needed some carpet moving involving joining with carpet tape and iron, price would have been no object, borrowed the gear for Nowt and did it my self. 300 smackers in my pocket. Ha ha

I have just had some fencing put up by leepy (s6 handyman). we were really happy with the work he has done. he was quick, friendly and very reasonable.

we will deffo be getting him back to finish off the rest of the garden

I was about to recommend someone for you but I see he already put his name foreward,Eagleweb,he put me a stairs carpet down last year and I must say I can't fault him.Doubt you will get anyone better or cheaper.His shop is just up the road from Bellhouse WMC.

Thanks for the feed back,,see you soon,,,s6

hi if you are not sorted yet give graham a ring hes cheap and professional 32 years experience he will come and give you a free quote 07427573240 also insured

Hi

Just had a collection and delivery job done by Graham1000 - very helpful, did the job exactly as requested and on time and price was very reasonable. Would recommend to anyone needing this kind of job done. Thanks Graham- will be calling you for any future work :)

I can recommend Steve (corgigasman - search on this site for details) for gas/central heating/plumbing jobs. Removed two radiators and fitted new radiator; fitted new tap. Also did two other small jobs. Quote was in clear and in writing and quickly delivered, work done to a good standard for very reasonable price as detailed. Will be using again.

I can recommend Steve (corgigasman - search on this site for details) for gas/central heating/plumbing jobs. Removed two radiators and fitted new radiator; fitted new tap. Also did two other small jobs. Quote was in clear and in writing and quickly delivered, work done to a good standard for very reasonable price as detailed. Will be using again.

Thank you, glad you were happy with the service and your feedback is greatly appreciated, cheers, Steve