Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

I thought it was Gas Safe now instead of Corgi?

I thought it was Gas Safe now instead of Corgi?

it is............

I have a driveway that is 2 strips of concrete with a strip of earth between and a strip of earth at one side, about 2 foot by 12 foot each. Am looking for recommendations for someone to concrete the two strips and maybe a path.

Darren at Masterprint who does stamp concrete will sort it for you top class work / You will have to look for his number as i have lost it . Think he is in S9. :love::love:

Jonathan from Jf Plumbing has fitted an outside tap for me. Clean and efficient, I came home and it was done!

Thank you very much

Hi nikki-red cant message u so thought u might get it on here I wrote a ticket but came up with no replies I just want to no how to get my listing approved sorry to be annoying

Thanks

Massive recommendation for Brick Tie to sort any damp/timber needs. They have all the accreditations and give very reasonable, honest and thorough quotes explaining as clearly as you like exactly what and why they think your property will or wont need certain treatment. Finally a damp company I can definitely trust!

---------- Post added 30-07-2014 at 14:27 ----------

Just to add this is the damp proofing company I recommended http://www.bricktie.net/

I need a window cleaner in s8 can anyone help please xx